I..li..love you you

(Warning: suicidal action. And little of fluff.)
I was getting sick of pan and his girlfriend. First he made the boys new mother. He gave her made my job, and they kiss every time I'm around . Ta Felix be my best friend he notice. I was to busy daydreaming about how to kill Wendy to see him sit down next to me.
" Hey , you need to let it go, we are worried about you." He said in a concern voice.
"I'm fine now go have fun with the boys " I said so he could stop worrying. With that he left. I got up and walk to pan. " Hey can we talk " I said ready to tell pan how I feel about him. "Hmm... Sure, I be back babe" he said to Wendy. We walk into the woods and stop when we were far from camp. " I..need to tell you something" I said in a scare voice. " What is it he said in a soft voice. " I..I like you" I said. He look at me then laughed. I look at him confused, " what so funny" I ask. " You.. you think I like you back." He said still laughing. My heart broken into million pieces. " Why would I like you. You are ugly, discussing, and fat, " after he said does word the memory came back( your worthless , I made I mistake adopting you, you should kill your self.) All these horrible memories came. I ran and ran until I couldn't anymore. I saw stop at the willow tree. And I went up seen inside is my tree house. I use my power to use a protection spell so no one could come in. I cried and cried until I had no more tears left. I went to sleep. And forgot about me life.
Pan's pov
She told me she love me. I couldn't believe what I did. I laughed at her. I made her cry twice in one week. She probably hate me. I walk back to camp and all the boys look at me. " WHAT IS IT!!??" I yelled at the and they quickly turn around and my their own business. " Hey babe want to have some fun tonight." Said Wendy I wasn't feeling it so I said no and we went to sleep.( This= dream.)
Dream
I saw a girl running for her life and she was crying. I couldn't see her face but she was sobbing. Then I realized it was Y/N. She ran to her treehouse and protection spell it. Then she use her magic to make all this knives appear. " I have nothing to live for" she said while taking a knife and rush down on her wrist and blood stared to come down. She yelled in pain and started to to cut her self again. End of dream.

I bolt awake and I hurry to find her.
Y/N p.o.v
I cut myself

Your fat. Cut. Your discusting. Cut. Your ugly. Cut. The reason I'm cutting myself is because all these cuts is supposed to wash away all this words. There was blood all over me and the floor. I remove the protection and I was going to until I miss a step and rolled over on my head hit the bar on the side of the stair then I fainted.

Felix's p.o.v ( bet you see that coming)
Me and Jordan and Devon went to look for y/n last night we didn't find her. I started to worried so did the boys. That not the worst part pan is not even bother. He act like it natural. " Hey guys let go to her treehouse he might be there" said one of the lost boy. Then we got up and head to her treehouse. "OMGODDNESS" I yelled at the sight of her body laying there covered in blood. She fainted. We ran to her and I check her pulse it was there but slow. He carry her back to camp. Pan healed her with his magic but she lost too much weight didn't know we she was going to make it.

Y/N p.o.v (in your vision)
I saw nothing but darkness. Then e lady pop up she was carrying a baby. She was crying and she gave to the baby to another lady that look like my aunt." Here you go Morgause take care of her for me." The first lady said.
" I will wash her with my life Morgana " said Morgause. "Thank you sister." Wait Morgana is my mother, that me I'm a princess. Ok to much to take in right now. All of a sudden it change when I was nine. " Hey ready to see the partical excelarater?" said Morgause. " Yes I've been waiting for this" I said in a exciting voice. "Let go then" she said. We went and then the next it exploded and my aunt was blast in dust and I fainted.

Yeah cliffhanger.

The flash season 4 is outttt yeah .
And I amlost forgot.

Little brown girl is out bayyyy 😀😀😀