The Past Of The Lost Brothers

Start from the beginning

Lian Ji laughed to herself as she stared at Ka Suo, Ka Suo was unbelievable and she couldn't stand him.

"Is that so? We reunite and everything is all happy again? Do you know how it feels to have your own son hate you because you were clueless yourself? You think the past will clean itself up?"

Wei Yongzheng enjoyed this, he enjoyed it a lot. If he would keep this going then they could all be tearing each other up like they were in a lions den.

The former Ice King averted his gaze at the male as he examined him, he did sense his energy and in fact he looked just a bit like him when he was in his young age. Shifting his way towards Wei Yongzheng, he stood in front of him and spoke.

"Son, As a father I failed you. There is no excuse for me to say but I honestly dont know anything about you. Nor did your mother but I am very sorry but dont be mad at her for it"

The former Ice King didn't have anything else to do but to go and think to himself , excusing himself in a hurry his wife followed after him with disgust and guilt.

Lian Ji looked over at Wei Yongzheng as she walked over towards him.

"I will make them pay, you and brother Ying Kong Shi can-"

"I don't need his help neither do I need yours"

Wei Yongzheng snickered as he walked off dragging Pink Orchid along with him again.

Pink Orchid tried to call out for Ying Kong Shi but she couldn't since Wei Yongzheng had already took her out.

Rubbing his temple, Ying Kong Shi had had enough. Watching Pink Orchid leave, Ying Kong Shi also left the hall without warning. Ka Suo knew his brother was going to leave from all this, bowing at the empress Ka Suo then ran after Ying Kong Shi to check on him.

"Shi!"

Catching up with Ying Kong Shi, he had pulled his brother by his arm to turn him around.

"That is not my brother Ge, he could never be my brother"

"Shi, I don't know what's going on. But I am here. Dui bu qi"

Finding out everything all at once was hard to endure. How can Ying Kong Shi put up with all of this all at once. Whatever the reason mat be, he had to deal with it no matter the case may be.

"Ge, you're my only brother, I dont see anyone else as a brother but you"

Ka Suo heaved a sigh as he smiled.

Sitting inside her room, Pink Orchid wad playing with the litted candle. Watching it flicker against her touch she then sighed as she got lost into thought.

"Ying Kong Shi, why were you in my room with another woman? Why am I even feeling like this?"

Reality then snapped back to her as she felt the burning pain that was shot through her body, feeling the tingling and burning sensation throbbing against her finger she had immediately out it inside her mouth as she pouted.

A knock them came towards the door as she perked up. Getting up off of the bed she had made her way tiwards the door as she opened in. Ying Kong Shi stood just outside as he looked at her and smiled, walking himself in he then looked around as he hummed.

"Why didn't you wait for me after the coronation? I was waiting for you so we could go play some more" he said.

Pink Orchid didn't say much, she knew he wasn't really waiting for her, what she saw earlier was something way different than what he said. Ying Kong Shi could feel the different tension from her, her attitude was a bit off and he couldn't tell what was wrong with her.

"Your majesty- I feel a bit tired maybe we can talk some other time? "

"Ah- Fine. We will talk again"

Watching Pink Orchid bow before him, he had felt a bit weird with her gesture. Just the way she was looking and the way she is treating him made him feel un eased. Ying Kong Shi stood there a bit dazed at the short conversation, slightly nodding at her he then turned around to walk out of her room .

Closing the door behind him, he then  furrowed his eyesbrows

"Why is she giving me a cold shoulder?"

The day was longer for the two, both didn't even understand why they are both treating each other like this.  It was confusing but it had meant something in realization, are they both facing the same problems with there feelings?