Ice Cream Date

I woke up to Cartman curling my red hair in his fat fingers. It was nice and adorable. I never really knew Cartman had a soft side.

Scratch that, I knew he has a soft side since the beginning of middle school.

I want to take him out today for a nice ice cream date.

He doesn't know that yet though. I looked up at Cartman and smiled. He moved his hands from my hair to my waist and held me closer.

We got up soon after lying in bed for about ten more minutes. I grabbed clothes and hopped in the shower. Cartman undressed and got in to. I yelled at him to back up while I shower.

But him being Cartman we got closer and was tickling me. I hope Cartman's mom isn't home. That would be awkward.

Cartman soon stopped to let me shower but I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in for a kiss.

We pulled away and got done showering. I got out and dressed quickly while Carman finished washing his hair.

I went into the room grabbing my brush and trying to take my wild jewfro. God damn it now Cartman has never saying it. Whatever, he only picked on me because he was hiding his real feelings.

I decided to give up and I threw on my green hat. It kept my ears warm during, well it's winter all year round so. All the time.

I put my shoes on and Cartman finally came out (of the closet) and got his shoes on. He brushed his hair and threw on his beanie.

I told him we were going somewhere special. He nodded and interwined our fingers together to hold my small hand in his large one.

He got looks from people walking but he didn't care. But we saw some of the asian girls and they were drawing fanart of us. They were cute so I bought one.

We kept walking till I did see something. Something that happened last night in my dream.

It was Kenny and Stan, fighting like last night. They also just got back together and it was bad. I hope it doesn't turn bad like my dream. That would be bad...

We walked up to them. And Stan turned towards me and smiled. Kenny turned towards me and frowned.

"Cartman, Stan likes Kyle! He told me just now!" Kenny yelled.

"What, Stan why!?" Cartman grew angry.

"Yea, so what!?" Stan also grew angry.

"Hey! You two aren't going to fight over me! Stan, I chose Cartman so you have no chance even if we break up it's not happening. And Cartman, I won't leave you for someone." I yell, then kissing Cartman on the cheek. I grab his arm and pull him with me to the ice cream stand.

We ordered two vanilla ice creams and sat on the playground swings. Cartman licked his away quickly and I sat there looking down at my ice cream melting.

"Are you okay?" Cartman asked.

"Yea, I just love you a lot.." I smiled down to my ice cream licking the sides.

Cartman put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. "Don't worry I'm here and I love you to."

I didn't want him seeing me stressing out but I'm totally stressing out and there no way to fully hide it.

"I know you are stressed but you don't have to hide it, I'm here to help." It's like he is reading my mind.

I smiled and kissed him and melted into his warm hug. While I was wrapped but his arms he lend down and licked my ice cream.

I giggled and shove the ice cream into his mouth watching as he tried to lick the area his mouth to get the ice cream off.

God I love this man..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks for reading my small children.