Movie Theater Drama

We grabbed some snacks and headed inside for the movie. After a few minutes the movie trailers began and not long after that the movie started.

We were watching the new SpiderMan movie. SpiderMan Home Coming. I wrapped my chubby arm around Kyle and took a sip of our soda.

Half way through the movie I heard whispers and looked over to see Kenny and Stan fighting. Stan got up and walked out of the theater followed by Kenny.

I got up a few minutes after that to go see what the fuss was about. Kyle followed me out holding onto my sleeve.

We walked out to the main hall and saw Kenny and Stan arguing in the corner. We walked over to them.

"What is all the fuss about guys!?" I asked almost yelling.

"This asshole was texting Wendy on our date!" Kenny barked. I took a step back.

"What!?" I turned towards Stan.

"She texted me first!" Stan responded.

"Then why did you send her a duck pic!" Kenny quietly yelled. I turned towards Kyle to see his expression. He did not look happy.

"Why were you looking through my phone in the first place!" Stan barked.

"Because I knew this would happen!!" Kenny yelled then stomped out of the movie theater. Stan walked out another exit which left me and Kyle alone to process that whole thing.

"Oh my lord, what just happened!?" Kyle panicked. I pulled him into a hug to comfort him.

We left the movies and headed towards my house to play some video games and clear our heads.

I grabbed my phone and quickly texted Stan to see if he was okay. I knew Kenny wouldn't response so I didnt bother.

After a hour I got a respond from Stan.

S:I'm fine Thanks for asking though man.

C: No problem man! Wanna hang out? Its just me and kahl.

S: Nah thats fine. I dont wanna mess with your date.

C: its not a date I just wanna comfort you.

S: still I'll pass but thats cool for you to ask.

C: what can I say I'm just super kewl.

And with that I didnt get a respond so I went back to C.O.D with Kyle for the night.

{A/N  Sorry for the really short chapter. Usually they are like 800 words, and this one is only like 400. But please still enjoy!}