Chapter 25

Sav's POV
All she managed to say was "you like what you see huh" mar said with a wink she winked at me it feels so wrong.

i couldnt stopped staring though until i realised that i loved demi and i ran to the barroom once I was in there I locked the door and cried in the corner on the floor whe something caught my eye out of the corner.

i pick it up and when all the negative thoughts came into my head " your fat just one wont hurt you"

i slice one cut into my arm "your worthless demis hates you she wwas kissing wilmer not you"

"Demi loves Wilmer not you that's why she was kissing him"

"Your nothing to her she hates you"

i slice another 2 cuts into my arm and i just couldnt stop i start cutting deeper and it feels so good the pain is great pain its like ive been feeling numb and now feelings are coming back
i decided to cut more but this time i feel like im going dizzy and light headed i cut another one and i see mar come in dressed of course I whisper something to her and
Then I blacked out..... Hopefully for good..

Marrissas p.o.v
Okay so I went and had a shower and as I walked out if the shower since demi and sav went out and then I see sav run in the door crying. She sees me standing in the door way and all I manage to do is drop my towel. She stands the and stares at me.
"You like what you see huh.?" I ask I wink at her she just look at me for like five more second and then runs to the bathroom and slams the door..
Oh my fucking god marissa why the fuck did you have to do that! She is your best friends girlfriend! I have liked sav since her and demi got to know each other but this is hard! I quickly got dressed then went to the bathroom it was silent! The thoughts that raced through my mind. I tried to open the door but it didn't work so I barged it down! There she was on the floor in a pool of her own blood.. "I l..love her ma..rissa please tell her that...." Was what I heard and the last thing I heard I dialled 911.
Now the wait for them to get here and how to break this to demi now.

Thanks to my bestie @demdevlov for writing this chapter for me really appreciate it means a lot go check her out she amazing