Gay Guys and Horny Homos™

Start from the beginning

They all laughed. "Fine then." Jeremy said.

They gave it to Jeremy first. He rolled it and read the challenge.

"Make out with the person next to you."

Next to him was a wall.

Everyone started laughing.

"Do I have to?"

"Unless you want the question." John told him.

"I'll take the question." He threw the dice.

Evan caught it.

"Explain the moaning coming from your bedroom on Sunday."

Jeremy's face went crimson.

"Uh.. well.. a-about that... we weren't actually having sex."

"Then explain yourself."

"Michael was.. Umm.."

Everyone waited for him to continue.

"Trying to make me blush.. And, umm.. he did that."

"So then you had sex?"

"WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX UNTIL I WENT TO HIS HOUSE!" He then covered his mouth at everyone started laughing and yelling "JEREMY LOST HIS VIRGINITY!!"

He started blushing like crazy.

Evan threw the dice and Jake caught it.

"Make out with the person next to you."

Rich was next to him.

Neither of them hesitated. Jake immediately pressed his lips to Rich's, sliding his tounge into the smaller boys mouth and getting soft moans from him.

"Okay, that's good. Whoa, jesus." Jeremy said.

Jake threw the dice at John.

"'Show us your hickeys'..."

His face turned bright red.

"Ummm.."

Evan sighed. "Take the question. You already told me how Alexander was all over you night before last."

John's covered his face and mumbled "I'll take the question."

He threw the dice and Jeremy caught it.

"Describe this 'Alex' to us."

His face went crimson.

"Oh god.. Well, he has brown hair that he usually keeps in a ponytail (sometimes he puts it in a bun and it always looks amazing), uh, his eyes are brown and also really pretty, he's also a great kisser."

"On a scale of 1-10, how good is he in bed?" Rich asked.

John covered his face. "500.."

Jeremy then read the dice.

He stifled his laughter.

"I have to tell THIS story again?"

"What does it say?" John asked.

"'How did you and your boyfriend get together?' Oh, god."

Jake smiled. "I love this story."

"So, it was in our gay-ass social structures class-- you know, the one where you do a ton of partner work to learn about each other?-- and we were doing the date for a day project that our teacher came up with."

"Oh, is this the one where--?" Rich began.

"Yeah, that one." Rich chuckled. "So, Michael and I coveniently get paired up. So, we do normal couple things, then Rich and Jake come over holding a baby doll."

"What the fuck?" John asked, laughing.

"Okay, so-- They're holding it and they're like. 'Hey, guys. Wanna adopt this child?' and we're like 'yeah'. So, we take the doll and Rich goes 'I bet Jeremy's already sucked Michael's dick before.' And we all start laughing and then I start yelling 'I SUCKED MICHAEL'S DICK' and by now everyone's cracking up-- Evan, calm down, we're not even at the best part-- so some buddies of Jake's walk by and they're joking around and they start screaming all those stupid-as-hell songs by the Westboro Baptist Church. So then Michael and I get on the table and we start making out, like, with the tounges and shit. So Michael starts moaning 'RAPE MY TOUNGE, DOLPHIN DADDY' and by now everyone is dying of laughter. So people are like 'YOU'RE DATING, RIGHT??' and we're just like 'yeah, sure.' and that's how it happened."

Everyone else in the room could hardly breathe, they were laughing so hard.

"Okay, okay. Let's keep playing."

Part 2 coming,, at some point lmao.
Also, quick A/N that I would really like you to read!!
I want to write an Annie (1982, not the awful bullcrap they made in 2016) AU of one of the following ships:
Boyf Riends
Arson Bros (RichJake)
Lams
Jamilton
Tree Bros
Kleinsen
Sincerely, Three
Kleinphy
Or any other ship from Hamilton, DEH, or BMC!
Please vote for which ship you want me to write.