Mine*Negan*

It was a normal day at Alexandria well as normal as possible living under the saviors. I have yet to meet any of them. Little did I know that all changes today. A loud bang came from the front gates three in a row. I look up from my book as Rick gets up heading to the front. I have become very close to Rick and Carl. I treat Rick like a dad and Carl like a little brother. I've been with them since the begining. I go to follow Rick he puts his hand up telling me to stop. But I don't listen, I deserve to know who been making life hard. I do stay close to Rick. Who gave me that why the hell don't you listen look. As a man outside the gate smiles at Rick.
"Well hello there.... do not make me have to ask." The man says baseball bat over his shoulder.
"You said a week you're earlier." Rick says as he opens the gate.
"I missed ya." He chuckles turning his head slightly as a walker begins to walk towards the gate."Oh Rick come on out here watch this calling it!" He goes and kills the walker turning back. "Easy peasy lemon sqeazy. Alright everybody let's get started. " he turns back you Rick,"Hey Rick see what I just did... that was some service we almost get turned away at the gate. I mean who is that guy anyway? Do I get mad, do I throw a fit, do I bash some gingers dome in
Nope! I just take care of one of these dead pricks that could have killed one of y'all. Service!" Be bows like he just did a performance smile on his face. "Hold this," he hands Rick the bat. Walking in looking at our home. Rick begins to follow him I go to walk with.
"No," Rick stops me,"____ just stay out of the way go find Carl."
"But I," I begin.
"No," Rick says again.
"Rick is that anyway to treat a lady," that loud booming stoped Rick fron talking. "My name is Negan, ____ was it why don't you and Rick here show me around." Negan made me gasp as he wrapped arm around my waist making me step into his side.
"Hey, leave her." Rick voice demanded.
"Excuse me? Do I need to remind you who is in charge here?" Negan's hold tightened on me. It felt strange like I was safe from others in his grasp, but at the same time in danger from him. I looked at Rick apologetically.
"Negan? Should we start the tour?" I wiggle trying to get his grip a little looser.
"Yeah doll, let's start." He walks up a little, his men where taking everything out of the houses beds chairs. Negan smirked at this. "How do you too know each other," Negan whispered. Surprising me as his breath touched my ear. "Cause he is sure given me some death glares."
"Oh umm... a long time ago, close to the begin I use to help watch his son a lot. And kinda became like his daughter in a way." I say looking at him." I know it sounds weird when I say it out loud since I'm twenty six ,but it just how our relationship is."
"So you're not his woman?" Negan says loud enough to get Ricks attention.
"No," I state.
"So I can do this," he kisses my neck. The scruff of his beard tickled and scratched at my neck. Making his lips a stark contrast as they pressed into my neck his teeth grazed my skin softly. My eyes widen I froze briefly my brain trying to process what was happenibg. Finally I pull away quickly as if I had gotten smacked.
"Hey," Rick steps closer.
"It's okay," I put a hand out to Rick As he steps closer since I felt Negan grip me tighter. I see a smirk appear on Negan's face like a kid that has a toy and is teasing another about it. I lean closer to him seeing as his grip has begun to hurt. Which makes that smirk grow wider until it's the full blown smile.
We walk around some more before he asks about Maggie.
"What happened to the sick chick? She was married to number two right? Widows after their husband's go they are empty inside but usually not for long...." He smiles leaning into Rick he loosened his grip for a short period of time. I use this to slip from his grip. Just as I am completely out of his grip. My side feeling cold losing his body heat. He was now talking to Gabriel. I thought he didn't notice he grabs my wrist.
"Where do you think you're going?" He pulls me back into him. Bringing back the warm sensation on my side instantly.
"No where..." I say softly in defeat.
"That's my girl." Negan says squeezing me. As we walk to Maggie's fake grave. He shook his head talking to Rick. "It's a damn tragedy, that's what this is." He lets a loud sigh," Wow this must really suck for you guys. Number one that was on me, no choice there lessons had to be learned there. Number two that didn't need to happen, Daryl there force my hand. Probably put her rite on her back. Damn, I was going to ask her to come back with me. Oh I know what you're thinking. How could I have a shot the guy just bashed her husbands head in. You'd be surprise people they-" A gun shot went off Negan stopped talking smile turning into a frown he began walking to the sound of the gun. He let me go I stood there confused as Rick followed Negan. I look at Daryl who glances slightly at me before also following. I decide to go see the damage they have done to the pantry.

Walking Dead Oneshots *Reqeusts Open*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें