Chapter 2

Bailey's P.O.V.

"Tyler!" I say as I try to run away from him.

"You know, you can't run away!" Tyler says as he gets cloer and closer to me.

"Tyler!" I scream as he catches up to me and hugs me from behind.

"So you agree?" Tyler says as he puts me down.

"Agree to what?" I tell him before I face him.

"The party?" Tyler asks me as I smile.

"Offcourse I will go. I mean it is a party that the players do bring their girlfriends." I say.

"I know I still haven't asked you to be my girlfriend and I promise I will. I just want the drama to go down." Tyler explained as I nod.

"I understand. I mean it's almost been two weeks since I've been here in Dallas." I said to Tyler as I walk away from him and into his room or may I say ours.

Yes, this past few weeks I've been getting to know him better and better. He's actually not a dickhead like everyone thinks he is, I mean he is but not that much. He's looks are pretty good too and no, I haven't forgotten about Connor. I mean I will always like Connor, he was the guy I ever kissed but that story is for another day.

"Speaking about you being here, why do you have to go? Can't you stay here for a couple more days?" Tyler asked sad as he walks follows me.

"You know I can't, I have to be on set for my show." I explain to him as I walk towards the walking  closet.

"What dress color are you wearing?" Tyler ask as he went to his part.

"White and black." I tell him as I pick out my dress.