Instagram

@BaileyGonzalez: I was trying to get coffee before getting interrupted by fans and dropping my coffee

@BaileyGonzalez: I was trying to get coffee before getting interrupted by fans and dropping my coffee. I'm not mad at you guys but next time don't try to scare me, I'm half serious by the way. I do love you guys and keep coming up to me, I love meeting you!

36M likes       71K comments

View all comments

@Becca.Bret5: Omg that's me in the picture!

@BetterGonzalez: And I wasn't invited?

@McDavid97: I don't get any credit for taking the picture?

@BaileyGonzalez: First off all Mateo you don't like coffee. And Connor, sorry.

@TSeguin92: If you want, I'll pay for that coffee ;)

@Gonzalez.Fan.Page: Oh gosh, I don't know who to ship with Bailey. #Coiley or #Tailey?

@Seguin.Fan: #Tailey all the way!

@TSeguin92: I agree, #Tailey.

@Ana.White: I ship her to Connor, I mean their so cute together. Did you see when he scored in the game and pointed towards Bailey?

@BetterGonzalez: My sister is not going to date anyone, I won't allow her to.

@McDavid97: I actually made that hat trick for her.

@Lauren.Kyle: You scored for me not her. And listen all wanna call 'fans', Connor is mine and not Bailey and she will never have him. I mean look at her, who would ever want to date her?

                                                  Replies

                                              @Gonzalez.Fan.Page: Don't talk about her like that.

                                               @TSeguin92: Bailey is perfect unlike you. You are just using Connor for                                                        fame and money.

                                                @Seguin.Fan: Look at him protecting her :)

                                                @BetterGonzalez: If I wasn't her brother, I will always choose her over                                                         you.

                                                 @SelenaGomez: Bailey is the sweetest girl I have ever meet, she                                                                   doesn't need to be in sulted.

                          (Lauren.Kyle deleted her comment)