"Yan Da?"

The ceremony had soon ended as everyone did there business, Ying Kong Shi wanted to catch up with Pink Orchid but sadly he had lost her with the crowd of immortals. Leaving the scene he had decided to go to her room,  entering inside room he was met up with someone else .

"Ying Kong Shi, I was expecting you"

Yan Da gotten up from the bed as she turned towards the King.

Ying Kong Shi felt a lump in his throat as he saw watched her approach him

Ying Kong Shi felt a lump in his throat as he saw watched her approach him. Throwing her arms around his shoulders and pulling him close, she lean in towards his face in attempt to kiss him but Ying Kong Shi had pushed her away from her play.

Yan Da gritted her teeth as she glared at him, she was angry and wanted to punish him so bad. Was his eyes really on another woman than her! She trusted him, she befriended him and even sacrifice herself for him. Why couldn't he see or feel that?

"Was that the woman you said that was prettier than me?"

Ying Kong Shi stared at her surprisingly when she still remember there conversation from her bath, Ying Kong Shi didn't answer her, he just didn't want to cause a mix between the both of them.

Yan Da at this moment felt violated, she felt hurt and used all together. How could he do this to her! Summoning her whip out she stood back and held it up and forced herself to whip him with all her might

 How could he do this to her! Summoning her whip out she stood back and held it up and forced herself to whip him with all her might

Ying Kong Shi wanted to stop her, but instead he had just let her take her anger all out on him. Facing his consequences and clenching his fist from the pain, Yan da stopped as she looked at him.

"Why don't you fight back!"

Why was he so confusing to her? She could never really understand him.
Putting ber weapon away she had clinged herself to him as she held him tightly into her arms.

"Ying Kong Shi, What does she have that I don't ? "

Ying Kong Shi couldn't understand himself either, casting his spell he had took the advantage and made Ya Da unconscious as he looked down at her

"Yan Da, I never intended to hurt you"

Pink Orchid couldn't find Ying Kong Shi anywhere neither did she expected him to be. He is now the crowned king so everyone would try to congratulate him.

Making her way back to her room, she had froze immediately as she a woman in his embrace. Hurrying and hiding herself from the view, she had watched Ying Kong Shi walked off with her.

It had started to snow in the Kingdom and Pink Orchid was just sitting by herself.

"What was he doing in my room with her?? " She said

"Who was in your room?"

Her head snapped up to see Wei Yongzheng from behind, a smile appeared on her face as she then gasped at his sudden change, he looked a lot more different from the mortal realm than he was here, the outfit he wore made him look superior and enchan...

Her head snapped up to see Wei Yongzheng from behind, a smile appeared on her face as she then gasped at his sudden change, he looked a lot more different from the mortal realm than he was here, the outfit he wore made him look superior and enchanting with the white fur outfit.  How could she forget about him! Feeling ashamed she was glad to see him once again.

"Wei Yongzheng, are you okay?" She asked.

Chuckling to himself he then sighed as he sat next to her.

"I am the one who should be asking if you're okay, are you?" He was sad that she was stubbornly using herself as a shield. How can she be so stubborn?

"I am fine, dont worry. Ying Kong Shi didn't hurt you did he?"

Hurt him? A laugh escaped from Wei Yongzheng mouth.

"He imprisoned me and threatened me. I will make sure to pay him a visit"

Frowning at his behavior, she then folded her arms, she really didn't like how both of her friends hated each other that much and she didn't want to violate him and make him speak.

He had seen her getting fustrated at the way he hated Ying Kong Shi but he couldn't help it. He took everything from him and he wouldn't forgive him even in death.

"Pink Orchid dui bu qi,  I won't speak of him around you unless you do the same" he said

Rolling her eyes Pink Orchid then nudged him, regardless that he hated Ying Kong Shi, she really couldn't hate him anyways . He just wish that there was a way for the both to get along at least.

"We have a meeting with the empress soon tonight, lets go grab something to eat before we go?" Grabbing a hold of her wrist her had pulled her along with him.