Chapter 21

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I had a movie day with my sisters. (Four movies in one day... it was... fun. I was dead afterwards though. Watching Jumanji, Downsizing (That movie was shit TBH), Justice League (That was good. I can relate to Berry), and Pitch Perfect.) It was great.
-Sin
_________________________

Rin stared forwards, panic in his eyes as his face turned red. "I-I mean- Um-- I just- I didn't-- I-" He covered his mouth and looked away, knowing he had no idea what to say, leaving Himiko to stare at him with a beat red face.

Himiko looked at him, and there was a strange sense of relief fall over her, and she smiled, "Rin... I never knew..." She muttered, looking towards the hosts who were now splashing each other in the shallows, Kimi easily dominating over the others.

"I didn't mean for you to hear that." Rin said from behind his hand.

Himiko let out a laugh. "Well I did you doofus. And I guess... I kind of like you too." She confessed, reaching up and playing with a strand of her hair as her face warmed up slightly.

"Wait, you do?" Rin asked.

Himiko smiled and nodded, and Rin let out a sigh of relief. "I guess I just didn't realize it before. But... I really do."

"So does this mean we're like... A thing?" Rin asked, pressing his fingers together.

"Of course." Himiko said, leaning over and kissing his cheek.

"Should we tell Kimi?"

"Nah. Let's let her find out."

Rin chuckled and nodded, "Alright." He said.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After spending the majority of the day at the beach, everyone decided to go to a sushi place not too far from the private section of the beach they were at. Pretty much the whole way there, Tamaki and the twins were chanting about trying 'commoners sushi'.

Getting seated, everyone was talking, Himiko was sitting between Rin and Kimi, Kyoya, and Haruhi were sitting on the other side of Kimi, Tamaki, the Twins, Honey, and Mori were sitting on the opposite side of the tabel, they had ordered not too long ago, and Himiko couldn't help but notice the waitress flirting with the hosts, of course, Tamaki was the only one who flirted back.

Once the food was served, Himiko looked at it with wide eyes, "This is going to be great!" She exclaimed, and grabbed her chopsticks.

everyone else started eating while Himiko was struggling to use the chopsticks.

"Wow, looks like we've got the best chopstick user here." Kimi stated.

"Best cheapstick usr." Himiko said proudly.

"Bost choosestuck usr." Kimi replied.

"Boosting Chhilpstush usar."

"Best Cheeshsteak usar."

"Oh my God please stop." Rin said.

"How could you diss the best Cheapstuc usual!" Kimi exclaimed, the words being butchered beyond repair.

Rin flicked Himiko on her forehead, and Himoko giggled, then looked towards the hosts, who were just staring at the three.

"Wow. You three are children." Haruhi muttered.

"And what's wrong with that?" Kimi asked, a bit defensively.

"You're trained assassins, right? You should act like it."

"Wow. Stereotyping assassins much?" Himiko asked. "I'm hurt Haruhi."

"I'm just saying you guys should act a little more mature."

"Never." Himiko and Kimi said together, and then burst into fits of giggles.

"Wow. You're such a nerd." Rin muttered.

"Aw, you know ya love me!" Himiko responded.

"Would I be dating you if I didn't?" Rin asked.

There was a gasp behind the two and Himiko. Turned around to see Kimi looking at the two, a look of mock hurt on her face.

"You two started dating and didn't tell me?" She asked in mock anger.

"Well... It... Kinda... Just happened." Himiko started to explain, feeling her cheeks warm up slightly.

"No way! There's no way my daughter can date anyone!" Tamaki shouted, and Himiko remembered that the host club was still with them.

"Tamaki, I'm not your daughter." Himiko said, looking at him with a slightly unamused expression on her face. "Therefore you can't tell me who I can and can't date."

Tamaki went into a corner, a gloom surrounding him as he muttered things about being a father and love, and dating. The rest of the host club just rolled their eyes and continued eating. Except Haruhi, who went over to Tamaki and started conforting him.

"So. Now on the subject of dating, when are those two going to get together?" Kimi asked, pointing towards the two were were still in the corner.

"Probably once Boss realizes his feelings." Hikaru stated, taking a bite of his sushi.

"Though he's too dense to even tell a boy from a girl, so I doubt it'll happen soon." Kaoru finished, also taking a bite of his sushi.

"Understandable. These two were too dense about their feelings until just now apparently." Kimi stated, pointing her chopsticks towards Himiko and Rin.

"Hey! Shut up Kimi!" Himiko exclaimed.

"Never. I'm still bitter that you two didn't tell me when you got together."

Himiko rolled her eyes, "Like I said, it just happened."

"Hey, I've noticed something." Honey piped up, and everyone looked towards the child-like 18 year old. "Now that we know you're an assassin, you've been showing a lot more emotion Sa-chan!"

"My emotionless act was mainly part of being undercover." Himiko started. "Helped me actually be a believable cousin to the king of shadow over here."

"That makes sense. Kyoya-senpai doesn't really show a lot of emotion." The twins said together, looking over at Kyoya, who wasn't really paying attention to the conversation, typing away on his laptop.

Himiko let out a laugh, "It was kind of hard to be honest. I'm such an emotional girl, I couldn't act that cold for too long." She leaned against Rin's arm, her hand on her forehead as her eyes were closed. "I almost died from being so cold."

"I'm not that emotionless Miss Su-Setsushi." Kyoya said, looking up from his screen. There seemed to be something in his eyes, but Himiko couldn't bother to decipher what it was.

"You flatter yourself Mr. Ootori." Kimi said rolling her eyes. Then looked towards the two still in the corner. "How long is he going to sulk anyways?"

"Could last for another couple of minutes." Hikaru started.

"Or the next couple of days." Kaoru added.

"We never really know for certain sometimes." They said together.

"Well, let's not let him deter ourselves from having fun." Himiko said, "I for one, want to master using chopsticks."

"Why? You're already the booth chicks tick Uusar." Kimi statted.

"I want to become the Ultimate chopstick user." Himiko replied.

"Impossible." Rin said. "I'm already the ultimate chopstick user."

"Like hell you are!" Himiko exclaimed.

Rin grabbed his chopsticks and grabbed Himiko's nose with them, "Oh really?" He asked, tilting his head slightly with a smile.

"Oh, shut up." Himiko muttered, and the rest of the Host club let out laughter, continuing to talk happily.

After a while of chatting and eating, they all headed back to Kyoya's villa, ready to go back to their houses in the next morning, a silent relief that nobody had attacked that day was settled in the group, though Himiko had an uneasy feeling about the silence they experienced for the day.