Chapter 9- Euphoric

Start from the beginning

"Um... I want to take Amelia somewhere. Then I think we should go meet our family it's only a suggestion. You guys could tourist around if you want." I said to everyone.

"It's fine. It would be nice to meet the rest of the Cullen's. After you guys are done with whatever you are doing then call us and we'll meet up." Aubrey said. I smiled at her gratefully. Amelia's lucky to have made friends when she was in Britain. We all said our goodbyes and then went our separate ways. I took Amelia to my motorbike and sat on so she could sit on behind me.

She gracefully jumped on and wrapped her arms around me tightly and rested her head on my back.

"You ready?" I asked and kicked the motorbike into gear.

"Where are you even taking me?" She questioned.

"Surprise." I replied and then zoomed off. I swiftly cut through the traffic trying not to think about the way Amelia's arm's were around me and the shivers that were sent down my spine when she moved her head to rest on the crook of my neck. When I had finally reached the place I got off and turned around so I could face her.

"What did you think then?" I asked Amelia referring to the motorbike ride. She smiled happily, she enjoyed it.

Thank Goodness.

"I loved it. The best part was wrapping my arms around you. Yeah... definitely the best part. I smile at her comment and before I could resist I leaned forward to kiss her lips.

They were so soft as they moved against mine. It was a sweet, delicate kiss before she parted her lips slightly so I could slip my tongue into her mouth to explore.

Damn, she tasted so good.

I let out a moan from the back of my throat and pulled her closer to me so every nch of her body was pressed against mine only turning me on even more then I already was. I swear if I don't stop kissing her the idea of ripping off her clothes would be harder to resist.

I finally pulled away and pressed my forehead against hers making our noses touch each other. I looked into her sparkling green eyes which displayed what she was feeling.

Happiness, lust, love, excitement. Everything I was feeling. I pecked her on her lips and then pulled back so I could get her off the bike.

"Keep your eyes closed. No peeking okay?" I told her still feeling breathless. She closed her beautiful eyes and I grabbed hold of her waist.

"You aren't going to tell me are you?" She guessed. I shook my head even though she didn't see me but I knew that she could tell what I was doing because of her powers.

"Nope anyways you know you said when we just came together that I should get a hobby? I asked Amelia as I guided her to the building.

"Oh yeah I remember that. You didn't get one then did you? Do you have one now?" She replied. I opened the door leading us to the recpetion and the sound of bikes were heard.

"Well yes. I hope you like it." I replied the last part sounding hopeful.

"I'll love it. Whatever 'it' is. Well I could hear bikes but I can't seem to figure out what it is..." I trailed. The words seemed to be dancing on her tongue, it was music to my ears.