Christmas Special pt.4

(Continuation of pt.3)

Ever since [Bias] and his family came living in the neighbourhood ,every moment [Bias] and you were next to each other something embarrising always happened.

2 days after his arrival you were heading out to buy some groceries and as you opened the door you saw him throwing out the trash. He then waved at you and you did too. You were so distracted that you forgot there was another step left so you fell head first on the freezing snow.

The next day you got into an argument with your sibling and you ended up in a fist fight. While fighting and pulling his hair you spotted [Bias] staring at you both. Great he must think you're an abusive,violent sister y/n!

And the worst of worst
When you were hanging the clothes on the rooftop a strong wind passed by and your Minnie mouse underwear landed in front of him  while he was walking his dog. From that moment you decided that you would avoid the handsome face at all cost.

Life couldn't get any worse, but it did

"Dear y/sn family,
I would like to invite you to a Christmas eve party at the [bias/sn] house at 8:00 pm
Hope to see you there!
From,
          [Bias/sn] family."

Your mother read from the pretty red envelope with white glitter.

Knowing your mother, she was defintely going to drag your family there.Great just great.

________________________________________

You greeted [Bias] 's mother and father before going inside their lovely Christmas themed home.

You sat on the couch and unintentionally looked around seeing that [Bias] was not in sight. After a few minutes of chatting with your old neighbours, [Bias]'s mum handed you two empty plates
"Sweety can you go give these empty plates to [Bias] in the kitchen"

You nodded with a smile.
So that's where he was.

You walked into a kitchen filled with a lovely scent of Christmas dinner and saw  a handsome boy cooking with a cute Santa hat on.

You nervously handed him the plates and he smiled at you which made you begin to blush.

"Need any help?" You surprisingly asked
"Only if you want" he said

You decided to help him in the kitchen and had a few laughs then and now.
Your crush for him grew bigger as you realised how perfect he was.

Soon the food was all ready and all of the guest went to eat at the dining table.

You both didn't talk much at the table and soon the time had come to leave.

The family said their goodbyes to the guest at the door and yours was the last one to leave.

They said their goodbyes and you said goodbye to [Bias].
Before you stepped outside you felt a grip in your arm

"Umm" [Bias] began "just wanted to ask you if you would like to go anywhere after Christmas is over?" He said shyly scratching the back of his neck

You just nodded  and smiled because you knew you would have embarrsed yourself if you opened your mouth.

He smiled at you and watched you go inside your house.

Best
Christmas
Ever
!
_________________________________________

Christmas is just around the corner! Here's another Christmas Special and I hope you like it 💕 Thank you for everyone who has been voting on my imagines it truly cheers me up even though I never ever expected them 😢💕 they really encourage me to keep writing even though they are not the best, so thank you thank you thank you!