Christmas Special pt.1

A Christmas with [Bias]

Gently, the white snow greeted your face. It was cold but warm and comforting at the same time. You look around to see that the ground has now been covered all in white, just like a white cloak that is protecting and comforting you when he wasn't there.

You used to look forward to Christmas. At the age of 5 you would wait for Santa to come home bringing you the presents you listed on your wish list, at the age of 12 when they told the truth about Santa, you looked forward to the winter trips and spending the special day with your beloved family and until recently you looked forward to spend it with the one you truly love.

Too bad you won't be spending this year with him. [Bias] is too busy travelling the world for his world tour with Seventeen. You wanted to tell him to come back at least for Christmas but you knew it would sound selfish. There was nothing you could do, as long as he was happy then you were happy too.

You boiled the hot water in the kettle, grabbed a blanket and put on one of your favourite childhood holiday movie on the TV but the room felt empty. You even checked your phone form time to time but the messages sent were not from the person you wanted.

You sighed, grabbed a book and as you were going to take a sip out of your hot beverage the door bell rang.

You grab your house coat and wrap it tightly around you, leaving no single opening for cold air to enter and went to the door.

And as you open the door, you meet with familiar eyes. They were full of happiness and full of love. You were tearing up badly, but you were smiling widely. Two arms wrap around you and your head buries into a hard chest. A soft hand soothing your hair and a cold wind passes by your ear, you hear the words:

"Merry Christmas my love"

______________________________________________________________________

Guess who's back? ell not really but i felt like I needed to update somehow so here is the first Christmas Special! I hope you enjoy it, it may not be good because it has been quite a while but I hope it is better than nothing :)

I don't know when I'll publish this but in advance; Merry Christmas x