Jeonghan

*beep beep* 

You start hearing the morning alarm. You groaned until you remembered it was really important to get up early today. You try to get out of your bed slowly, being careful not to wake up your boyfriend Jeonghan. You carefully move his arm from your waist and place it back on the bed making sure that the bed sheets were covering him properly. 

Since the day Jeonghan and you have been dating, he was always the one who puts the effort in cooking, maybe it was because you couldn't cook to save your own life but you still decided you should at least try one more time.

You tip-toe lightly into your apartment's kitchen and with the help of google you find an easy pancake recipe.

You read the instructions one by one making sure to get the measurements right. 

Although it didn't seem like the picture, you tried your hardest not to give up and finally you created something that at the least  compares to pancake batter. 

You start placing the batter gently on the pan, creating the perfect pancake size or trying to. The smell has already invaded the apartment so i guess that was the reason Jeonghan woke up.

"Hey Y/N, what you doing?" you hear him say without turning your back

"Ta-Da i've made pan-" you turned and paused your sentence

"Jeonghan are you sick!?" you asked concerned 

In front of you was a pale boy with drowsy eyes, sweating and coughing uncontrollably

You gently place your hand on his forehead and it turned out to be pretty hot.

"Tell Coups you can't attend practice today, you're hotter than the burnt pancakes i've made" you said half jokingly-half worried sick.

"Actually you go lie down back in bed" you lead him slowly back to the bedroom without him saying a word looking all sleepy "And I'll tell Coups, ok?" you said with a forced smile while tugging him in bed again.

It looked like he was going to say something but in about a few seconds he had already fallen into a deep sleep.

You took his temperature quietly and it was above the normal range so you texted Coups to inform him

You: Hi Seungcheol, it's Y/N, just wanted to tell you that Jeonghan won't be attending practice today cuz he is really sick! Seventeen practice hard!Fighting!

After you finished with that you decided to go buy some medicine so you left the apartment to go to the nearby pharmacy. You explained to the lady and she gave you all medicine necessary.

Going back to the apartment you see that he is still laying in bed sweating heavily.You remember a scene from a drama were there was a situation like this so being you, you tried it. 

You grabbed a towel and soaked it with cold water than proceeded in putting it on his forehead to make him cool down. He groaned with the few energy he had at first  but it eventually did help a lot so you continued the procedure.  

As you looked at the time, you saw that it was already past afternoon so you got up and made an effort in making soup. 

It didn't go bad as you thought, mainly because it was an instant soup one which you only needed to add water too, but hey you gave your 100%!

You poured the soup in a smaller bowl and placed it on a tray with a glass of water, adding some of the medicine in.  You lightly headed to the bedroom and woke him up.

"Jeonghan, I made you some hot soup" you whisper, trying to sound as quiet as possible

He woke up eventually and you started feeding him the food, happy that he is eating as it was his first meal of the day. 

"Thank you" he said with his voice cracking

You patted his hair smoothly and placed the bowl in the desk

" Don't come next to me you'll get sick" he said placing his head on the pillow again and gesturing his hands for you to go with the little of energy he had left.

You did the opposite and hugged him from the back, you've been craving a cuddle for a while now so you placed your head on his back and placed your arms around his waist.

"It's ok, you're not Mingyu, you'll not put snot all over me" You said and managed to make him crack up and you can feel him pulling you closer to him

After a few strokes on his hair you both managed to sleep soundly.

I guess it's good that he won't be going outside for a while, it means more cuddling

______________________________________________________________________

A/N

Soon midnight but I wanted to write this because bored af tbh. It wasn't that original so sorry if you probably seen this a lot but I wanted to try it! 

Well i'm going to sleep now, good night haha x