LEMON: TOBI

Awakening from you slumber, you began to recall last night. It was a blur at first. The alcohol seemed to impair your memory, but then came the realization that it wasn't just your memory but your sense of composure too. You couldn't believe it. YOU seduced Tobi into am erotic act. Your hands cover your face as a blush travels to your ears. 

"I see your awake, and aware of your previous actions"

This deep voice sent a not-so-shocking seductive chill up your spine. Just the sound of it got your body to heat up. You didn't even know how to respond, but as you turned around, you gaze upon a man with scarring on his face that resembled Tobi's mask. 

"Who are you?" You knew who he was. But with your sharp senses, there was a secret lurking. You could feel it.

"Obito" 

He did not seem too concerned with your curiosity, but it was clear that it was not of importance in this moment of time. You looked him over, trying to figure out what was running through his mind. Then it occurred to you. You had no clothing. Your body lay bare for Obito to examine with his eyes. To no surprise, this sent an electrifying feeling through your body. You are aroused and your womanhood is wet from the excitement building up. You knew it wasn't just you. His obvious bulge in his pants made it clear that he was feeling the same amount of excitement as you.

"I will not wait no longer," You yelped as he pinned you to the bed. One hand held up your wrists above your head while the other caresses your body and works its way down to your womanhood. 

A shivering sensation took over as his finger began to rub the outside walls. And as he put in one finger, you let out a loud moan escape from your lips. This seemed to have sent him over the edge. He let go over your wrists and pulled his finger away to unzip in pants. His large member flings out. Pre-cum begins to drip from the tip. It is clear there is no time for him to wait.

"Sorry, but this will hurt for a moment," He slammed himself inside you. You yelped in pain, blood trickles down. Obito has successfully deflowered you, claiming you as his. He started off with a slow thrust. The pain still lingered but began to disappear as Obito continued. Soon the grunts of pain turned to pleasured moans. This was the sound he waited for before he went at his true pace. "I hope your ready my sweet~" \

He lifted your legs and rested them over his shoulder then began to roughly thrust inside you at a godly pace. A series of moans could not be held back. He has sent you into a frenzy. Thoughts could not be made out as they were nothing but a fuzz in your mind. Engulfed in the enrichment of pleasure, the insides began to tighten. Obito's pace began to to become irregular. In the final thrust he hit you at the deepest parts of your insides as both of you cum. The white substance overflowed from the inside. 

Your body was weak. After pulling out, he snatched you up in his arms and began to carry you.

"Where are we going?" you asked breathlessly.

"To the bath to clean up," he smirked.

You could feel your exhaustion worsen as you can only imagine what he is going to do to you in the bath.