LEMON: ITACHI

Your eyes flutter open. You've been carefully tucked in bed. There's small streams of light flowing through the curtains from the window. You sit yourself up as you begin to process last night's events. Piece by piece you put together the puzzle. Eyes widening, realization flows over and your cheeks begin to turn red. But as you sit, you thought about Itachi.

Where is he?

Suddenly the door slowly opens and Itachi's head peeks through the crack. When eyes meet, silence began to weigh down the rooms atmosphere. Itachi entered and closed the door behind him. He approaches you nervously.

"Itachi..." you weren't sure what you were going to say but Itachi interrupts.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me!" Itachi yells, "What I did was unforgivable and I let my emotions take over basic morals towards a woman I love!"

Your eyes widened "you love me?"

A sweat dropped from his forehead as he begins to realize that he has finally confessed.

"Y-Yes, and I know you probably hate me. I understa..."

You instantly grab and yank him to you. Your lips meet for a simple yet sweet kiss. Your cheeks begin to burn, and your eyes avoid meeting his, "I don't hate you...I feel the same way towards you," Itachi's eyes go wide, "Im the one who should apologize," you look into his eyes, "forgive me."

Within a second your body is back onto the bed. The eyes staring back at you are filled with lust. Hungry as they graze upon the sight of you. His body giving above your own.

He lowers himself as he whispers in you ear, "Only if you vow to be mine, and mine alone."

Your body shivers from the pleasurable sensation of hearing his voice seductively entrance you in a whirlwind of lust. You wrap your arms around him and gave a simple answer, "Yes."

With no holding back, your shirt is ripped off and he devours your lips in a deep kiss. You moan as he suddenly grinds his hard member against your womanhood. His hands travel to every corner of your body. But as he reaches to your lower area, he growls.

"These have to go!" He pulls away your shorts and panties then throws them to the side. It is clear that Itachi has lost all control and patience as he dives head first, licking your cavern in ways you could never think of.

You completely lose it in a fit of moans. Your moans seem to get Itachi riled up.

"I can't wait anymore, may I?" His eyes look up at you, waiting for the go signal.

You nod your head and your suddenly met with a painful yet pleasurable feeling. His large member has entered you. Although it was quick, he slowly let your body relax to let him in. And as soon as your cavern took it all, he began to move. The warm feeling below has your mind going numb.

"Are you alright?" You nod. Itachi takes the opportunity and started pumping himself inside at an ungodly speed. You could feel the very tip hitting your womb. Your bodies were officially intertwined.

You could feel the irregular pattern of movement and hear his heavy panting. With one final thrust, you could feel a warm liquid fill your insides.

Both of you took a moment to catch your breath. He pulls himself out, and flops down beside you. You look at each other. He give you the most innocent smile, stroking your cheek. He pulls himself closer to give you a quick a peck on the cheek before he sits himself back up to stand.

He holds out his hand, "Come on, we need to get cleaned up." He gives you a quick wink.

You giggle, "You're right."

He helps you up, making sure you're okay, and you both go to get clean...after round 2.

;)