Chapter 10: Perverted Snake Man!

Hidan:

You we're outside walking around the woods to cool off. Hidan and you got into another stupid argument because the is, apparently, "always right".

"I F***ING HATE HIM!!!" you screamed.

You were so busy mumbling harsh comments about your answers that you didn't sense the presence lurking near by. You went on and on about how he was a slob, don't know why girls would want him, and how he can't even put the toilet seat down.

"I mean, REALLY! It's f***ing diarepectful to women! Oh, wait, he doesn't know! Wait! I know! His dick is too small to-" your eyes widen then they squint. Your body tense. Rage begins to fill you to the limit. Your face begins to become red with embarrassment and rage.

Currently, your a** is in the process of being groped. A hand continuously squeezed and fondled it. You tap your foot rapidly.

Losing patience you begin to say, "Hidan let go of my f***ing a** this insta-" you stopped as you faced a stranger. But what was the worst part? He looked like a f***ing creeper. He had long hair, golden snake eyes, and a fricken snake tongue!?

"Hey, there babe," he shoved you against a tree and held your wrists above your head, "Ya know, child, I could treat you so much better. And..." he nipped at your neck leaving a hiccy then whispered seductively into your ear, "I can make you moan loader than Hidan can."

You felt sick to your stomach. The perverted snake man started to lick you jaw line and up yo your mouth. He kissed you roughly.

Why couldn't it be Hidan???

You felt the perverts tongue glide against your bottom lip.

Is he seriously asking f***ing permission.

You denied and this seemed to irritate the man. He grinded against you, it was obvious that he was horny due to his hard member, in attempt to make you moan so he can have access to your wet cavern. But unfortunely, his attempt failed.

You got tired of his failed attempts and kneed him where the sun don't shine. The snake man fell to his knees and you darted back to the base.

You ended up slamming into Hidan making both of you fall, you we're on top.

"WHAT THE F***!?" He yelled in anger.

You explained everything and he ended up telling you that he is a former member known as Orochimaru. You shiver in disgust. You we're about to head off to your room till Hidan slammed you against a wall. He attacked you neck fiercely, and then pulled away.

"What was that for!?" You yelled.

He gave you an angry look. His hands slammed on each side of you, trapping you from any escape. He leans down and whispers into your ear, "Reclaiming the territory that the b****** dared to leave his mark on."

Deidara:

Deidara and you were in the process of running away from a village fire. What exactly happened? To put it simply, a guy thought he was a chick so your master made him go BOOM! Do you know what made the situation worse? You two got separated.

You hid in a bush as villagers ran in search of you and your master. Once they passed, you let out a sigh of relief. Its over, right? Wrong!

Something wrapped around your ankle and yanked you out of the bush and deeper into the forest. You laid down with your back against the earth. You had your eyes shut, and then you opened them only to see a creepy snake like man on top of you.

He raised your legs onto his shoulders as he grinds his hardened member against your womanhood. He smurked as he bent down and roughly kissed you. You didn't realise it until he started kissing you, but your hands we're tied up with rope.