Obsession

Hidan

Hidan chuckled devilishly as he strolled through the halls looking for a certain someone. He suddenly spotted the person. It was you sitting by the window drinking a cup of hot chocolate. He strutted up next to you with this sense of cockiness.

"What do you want?" you asked not amused.

"Oh not much. Just wanted to know if you would like~" Hidan bent down to whisper into your ear, "a brownie?"

Your eyes shot open and before Hidan could make any snotty remarks you lunge at him and pin him to the ground. He couldn't get out of your grip. You, (y/n) (l/n), have successfully made Hidan your bitch.

"Tell me where they are you piece of shit..." You glared down at him.

"I was lying you cunt! There are no...!" you suddenly bitch slapped him across the face, picked him up, and threw him across the room. He was in complete shock. When your eyes met, he saw a demon.

"NEVER JOKE ABOUT BROWNIES!" You stomp off in anger.

Jashin walks into the room and sees Hidan with his soul about to separate from his body.

"BAWK!?" Jashin didn't know what to think and ran off in search of you.

"N-no J-j-jashin....too..danger....ous" Hidan passes out.

Deidara

He was so shocked to see such a large collection. Whose collection was it? Yours. He didn't know how to feel. All he could do was stare at this larger amount of....teddy bears. You thought you hid them well in a closet that Deidara never uses. But unfortunately, he ran out of room and decided to use it for once.

As he was gawking at all the stuffed bears, he didn't realize you were coming. You hummed with a new bear in hand and entered into the closet only to bump into Deidara. The both of you looked into each others eyes.

Tears started to build up from embarrassment. Deidara started to panic and was about to speak honestly of how cute he thought you were...until you knocked him out with a bear.

Kisame

Kisame giggled and admired the sight he saw. Without your knowledge, your master has discovered your obsession. He was in a state of awe. All he could think about was how adorable you are. Your obsession is nothing too special, but it definitely was important to you.

You held out in front of you a pair of fuzzy, blue pajama pants out of all the other ones laying around. You rubbed it against your face to feel the softness. You would of continued but then you heard the door creak. Slowly turning around, you see Kisame with his signature grin. You held your beat red face in the fuzzy pj pants.

You felt his presence sit right in front of you.

"You like mine?" He giggled.

You hesitantly look and see a pair of fuzzy pj pants on him with a rubber ducky pattern. He thought that it would keep your attention on him more, and he was correct. You blushed when he winked at you. Both of you looked at all the pants, although, Kisame concentrated more on you.

Itachi

Out of all the boring books laying around, Itachi found a hidden stash laying around. It worried him quite a bit. He studied carefully on the interests that women had, but he never gave it too much thought on one subject...yaoi. He knew that women tended to read manga based on male to male relationships, but surely (y/n) wouldn't read it.

Suddenly, you appear and your face becomes red. You quickly snatch the second volume of junjou romantica from his hand and held it against your chest.

"S-sorry, I'll take my manga to a different location," You quickly gather all the books and run off. Itachi was too speechless to say anything. Instead he went back to studying the subject of women.

Kakuzu

Your master has just discovered your obsession for heat. It never occurred to him until you stole the heater, heated blanket, and sat by the fire place. Yes, it is getting a bit chilly, but it's not even winter yet. Althought this obsession isn't out of the ordinary, it pissed off Kakuzu very much.

The blankets that surround you annoyed him. He could tell when you got cold. But instead of absorbing his body heat, you went straight to the blankets and fireplace. He grumbled in dissatisfaction.

You suddenly felt cold again, and went to go grab a blanket. Your body was suddenly yanked back and held against a warm body that belonged to none other than your master. Before you could say anything Kakuzu spoke up.

"The next time you get cold, use me! Not the goddamn blankets and fireplace! Understood!?" You nodded and didn't dare say a word. But overall, you liked his warmth a lot better.

Zetsu

Zetsu couldn't think of what to do. You insisted to take care of a certain area that didn't have any special plants so he never bothered it. But because of you having to finish paperwork given to you by Pein, you are not able to tend to your area like usual. Zetsu, out of kindness, decided to tend to it.

Instead of seeing some grass and trees, he found many roses of all sorts of colors and sizes. He was very amazed by how healthy they are. He couldn't help but smile as he heard the roses brag about you.

"Yes, she is very special....one of a kind" Zetsu spoke softly.

Tobi

There is no doubt that you have a childish side. But even so, you are still very mature with a motherly side that tends to care for Tobi. The wolf in sheep's clothing has discovered something new about his prey. He has found a whole container full of bouncy balls kept secretly underneath the bed.

You walked in on him gazing at your collection.

"T-tobi!?" you are shocked and embarrassed but Tobi quickly calmed you as he brought out a neon pink bouncy ball.

"Tobi help (y/n) with her collection! Tobi thought you would like it....is it not good?" Tobi pouted.

You let out a sigh but smile, "I love it Tobi. Thank you, I will gladly accept it...." you couldn't help this urge deep inside you, "W-would you like to bounce them around with me?"

Tobi nodded fiercely and so then you and your master had balls bouncing everywhere.

Sasori

Sasori knows everyone's obsession within the base. But despite all this time he has gathered with you, he still hasn't found out what you absolutely love. That was his next mission. No matter what, he wanted to know it.

He searched everywhere but there was no clue to be found. As he was about to give up for the day, he looked over at a door. The door led to Konan's stuff. He knew all too well that it was filled with her obsession for paper. Something felt weird though. He senses some importance to the room.

With a simple push, he could see what was inside. His eyes went wide. There was no paper, but instead, kimonos. All are beautifully done. There was even a few tiny ones that would fit nicely on a...doll. He finally realized it. All those little kimonos you got for the female puppets were hers.

He chuckled as he thought about you in a kimono. He never said a word about it, but he would keep this information safely for good use in the future.