Triplets

*Warning- More curse words than usual*

Victoire was overdue to have her triplets. Our whole family had permission to go out of classes to see the babies after they were born. Teddy was kind of stressed, Victoire had told me in her letter. And when Teddy gets stressed, he does two things. 1. Worry 2. Listen to Muggle rock from the 2000's. Apparently he had been blasting songs like Misery Business by Paramore, Welcome To The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance, and Gives You Hell by The All-American Rejects. Teddy likes Paramore, and Victoire loves them. Vicky just doesn't like their daughter listening to that music. 

When I had told everyone I was having twins, they had been excited for me. Victoire had told me that I was in over my head, having twins the first time around. I just rolled my eyes.

"Rose, come on! Vic is having the triplets! Now!" I hear Lily Potter screaming at me. 

"Okay Lily, I'm not deaf!" I scream back, equally as loud. 

"SHUT UP, SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO DO HOMEWORK!" A sixth year named Vivian yelled angrily. Vivian Liander is one of the most annoying human beings on the planet, and she absolutely hate Lily, because Lily Started dating her ex boyfriend, Alex Deboe. Lily quickly found out how rude Alex was though, and dumped him. 

"Oh, stop bitching, Vivian. Merlin." Lily rolled her eyes, something both she and I were quite good at. 

"Whatever, you whore. You stole my boyfriend." Vivian smirked.

"Are you talking to your reflection in the mirror? Because than I definitely would see a whore. How many boyfriends have you had? 11? Oh and remember that time I found you in the broom closet in a compromising position? I could easily tell everyone about your fling with Darson Harken from Sly-"

"Shut up." Vivian cuts off Lily and storms off. 

"Come on, we have to go!" Lily says excitedly.

"Right. There is an example of a mood swing." I say as we go to Saint Mungo's. 

"She's just jealous, because my boyfriend is super hot, and your boyfriend is Scorpius Malfoy, the hottest guy in our year. Maybe even in our school. Although, that sixth year brunette from Ravenclas is pretty good-looking. What's his name? Cayden.... I don't know his last name." Lily stops talking when we get to our family. Scorpius is going to come visit after the birth, since he is cousins with Teddy. 

"Alright everyone." A nurse says a while later, "The babies are born. Victoire asked for her parents first with her little girl, then Her grandparents, and then a Rose Weasley and Scorpius Malfoy. The rest to you can go in at whatever time... Oh and the Potter family should one of the first too... I think that's it. Bill and Fleur Weasley, go on in." The nurse left, and I smiled at Scorpius, who had arrived a few minutes ago.

When it was finally time to see the babies and their parents, Scorpius and I went in. 

"Hey guys." An exhausted Victoire said. 

"Hey Vic. How are you feeling?" I ask. She is holding two babies in her arms, one with a little pink hat and one with a little blue hat. Teddy is holding a baby with a pink hat.

"Good. Here, take her." She says handing me a pink baby. 

"What are their names?" I ask, sitting in a chair next to her bed. The little girl is so cute.

"The boy is Jackson William Remus Lupin. The little girl you are holding is Demi Juniper Delaney Lupin, and the one Teddy is holding is Morgan Taylor Clarity Lupin." She says

"Morgan, Demi, and Jackson. They are so cute. And two middle names. How fancy." I tell her. I give Demi to Scorpius, and take Jackson from Victoire. I hold Morgan last. 

"She seems to like you. She's cried when most people other than us hold her. Would you... Would you be her godmother? I asked Louis to be Jackson's godfather, and Dom is already Adora's. Demi's godmother is going to be either Aunt Angie or Roxanne. I haven't decided." 

"Yes, I would love to!" I say with excitement.

"Scorp, would you be the godfather of Morgan?" Teddy asks.

"Of course." My boyfriend says, breaking into a smile. In the end, Teddy is holding Jackson, and Victoire takes Demi and Morgan from us. 

"Guess who's a godmother?" I say to Lily when we walk out.

"Scorpius?" She asks, laughing.

"No. Me." I say

"Congratulations. Victorie asked me if I would be one of them last week, but I said no. I'm too young for such a responsibility." Lily's voice ends up sounding very much like a rich brat near the end of that sentence.

"Yes, Lily. I'm sure. Well, we should probably go pretty soon. As soon as everyone sees the babies, that is." I say.

I am standing outside the door to Victoire's hospital room, watching Uncle Harry meet the babies. He looks extremely happy. Lily takes Morgan, but she starts to cry immediately. She quickly tries to switch with Al or James, but they don't let her. I hear Aunt Gin ask a question that I had forgotten to ask.

"Who was born first?"

"Demi was born first, then Jackson, and Morgan was last. I am so happy they are all healthy." Victoire replies.

---

The triplets are now ten days old, and it's almost February. They had been born on January 20, 2024. I am now almost in my second trimester of pregnancy, and I am thirteen weeks pregnant. It seems like just yesterday I met Scorpius, now here I am. 

Just yesterday. 

But yet, so long ago.

If only we were still young innocent children.

A/N

Hello! Sorry I haven't updated in forever! Maybe not forever, but awhile. I had a period of time where I didn't really feel like writing. I am getting to a point in this story where I have more trouble coming up with things that aren't 100% boring or short.