Hayes

Madison POV

The bugle went off and I woke up, with the sun shining through the window.

I brushed my teeth and braided my hair to the side.

We went to breakfast, and came back to the bunk to get ready for the day.

"Remember you guys will be going to the field to cheer for the players today" Kasey said

I was so excited! Maybe I would see Hayes!!! I haven't seen him at all, I wonder if they were serious, or just kidding with me.

I tied my shoes and headed out the door.

When I got to the big gym, I found Kasey and we waited for our team. Then we walked to the field and Kasey taught us more of the routine.

Then the football players came out, and I looked at them, one by one, watching them carefully.

It sounds really stalkerish but I wanted to see if Hayes really was here.

He was my age, so we would cheer for him.

"Mad, focus" Kasey said, before I could look anymore.

I focused back to Kasey and we ran through our routine. I totally forgot about looking for Hayes because the next thing I knew, we were going back in for lunch, and I didn't see him.

When lunch was over, we went back to our bunk for quiet hour and I read my book.

Quiet hour was over, so we went to afternoon sessions.

We walked out to the field, and I saw a familiar face.

Tall, dark brown hair, and ocean blue eyes.

Hayes Grier.