The Day Flew By

Madison POV

When morning session was over, we went to lunch.

After lunch was quiet hour so I showered.

Then we went to afternoon session and we learned part of our routine for the end-of-week game.

The end-of-week game goes all day.

We wake up, go to breakfast, and then have an hour of practice. Then the cheerleaders ages 4-7 cheer at the football game for the players ages 4-7.

Then after that, cheerleaders ages 8-10 cheer for the football players ages 8-10.

Then the cheerleaders ages 11-13 cheer for the football players ages 11-13.

And then we go to lunch.

After lunch, we have another hour practice and then go to the big game where the cheerleaders ages 14-16 cheer for the football players ages 14-16 and at halftime, all the cheerleaders do a routine together.

We don't learn the half time routine until halfway through the week, so at afternoon session, we learned our routine for the game we are cheering at.

{Authors note:

I know this is kind of confusing, so of you have any questions, just ask}

After we went to afternoon lessons, I went back to the bunk for quiet hour.

The day continued on, and before I knew it, it was 10 o'clock and time to go to bed.