Is It a Date?

Hayes POV

Yesterday Madison's family came over for dinner and I had a great time.

Today I'm planning on asking Madison to the carnival and I want to ask her out today too.

It's 11:04 now, and I just woke up, so I'll text Madison. I'm sure she's already up.

H: Hey are you up yet?

10 minutes later she responds.

M: Yep

H: You doing anything today?

M: Don't think so why

H: Do you want to go to the carnival later?

M: Sure! What time?

H: I'll be at your house at 12:30

M: Ok see you then!

H: Bye Mad

I set down my phone and got in the shower

Madison POV

Hayes just asked my if I wanted to go to the carnival. Is this like a date? I said yes, so maybe it is!

He's picking my up in about an hour, so I should go eat breakfast.

I walked downstairs and poured my self a bowl of Cheerios.

I cut up some strawberries and put them in my bowl. Then I added the milk and sat down to eat my cereal.

When I finished eating I went back upstairs and got dressed.

I threw on my white denim shorts and a tribal print tank top.

Then I found my straightener and plugged it in. I braided my hair into two tight braids, and put an elastic on the end. When my straightener was done heating up, I ran over my two braids with my straightener to make instant waves.

After going working on my hair for about 5-10 minutes, I took the braids out and my hair was wavy, just the way I wanted it.

Then I did my makeup.

I put on concealer, foundation, and a little bit of mascara. I typically don't where a lot of makeup, like some girls who came their entire face.

Then I checked the time 12:19.

I walked downstairs and put on my white vans. Then I sat on the couch and used my phone until the doorbell rang.

"Hey Hayes" I said opening the door.

"Hey Mad, ready?"

"Yep! Mom I'm going out! Be home later" I said to my mom in the office.

She waved to me and we left.

<<<<>>>>

Thanks you guys soooo much for 500+ reads! If I get 550+ reads before I go to bed! I will do another update!

Sorry the chapter is short, I woke up late, then my friends came over, and then my neighbors came over.

Hope you guys liked the chapter!

-Alli🎀