Chapter Forty-Three

(A/N: Oh my god! I never imagined I'd come this far but I'm glad I made it. This is so awesome because I'm almost finished and stuff. Anyways, here we go! Onto the next chapter!! 

Percy: is this the last one?

Me: you will see

Percy: can you just tell me?

Me: maybe 

Percy: why are we ryhming?

Me: I think it was just the right timing.

Reyna: OH MY GOD STOP!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

PERCY

This was it. 

Some human servants were fitting me into my tuxedo. I was unchained from the wall and I easily could have made a run for it when their back was turned but I decided against it. I knew it was a trick. Nathan was probably standing outside the door, waiting for me to try and escape to tell if I had been lying. Thats what I would have done if I was trying to see if someone was telling the truth or not. 

"Arms up," a bulky servant with dark black hair and brown eyes commanded. He had tan brown skin and an earring in his right ear but not one in is left. A snake tattoo ran down his arm to his wrist that looked slightly burned. He had a long scar running from his collar bone down to the beginning of his U-neck shirt that probably used to be a V-neck. 

How do I know this? Well, I had to hold on to his arms so I wouldnt fall over because they were making me stand on one foot. I asked him about his eye color. He also said he had tan skin. I felt the earring as I almost fell over but didnt feel one on his left. And when I was holding on to his arms, I could feel an curvy engraving from his arm to his wrist in his skin. Either that was a snake or something else. And I accidentally tugged on his shirt when I did fall over. So yea, definitley a U-neck now.

I lifted my arms as they put on my tuxedo. They had already done my measurements, which took longer then I had wanted it too. They left me alone to tie my shoes, which I was grateful for. I didnt like it when strangers touched me.

Someone got started on brushing and clipping my hair. I hated that I couldnt see what they were doing. Nathan was probably giving me a Mohawk right now and I wouldnt even know. i just had to trust them and let them do their thing, even though I was nervous about it. But that wasnt the only thing I was nervous about. 

I was nervous about the wedding.

What could possibly be my plan for escape? I doubted I'd get a chance to speak with Annabeth so I would have to do this on my own. I had spent my time meditating as Zordon had instructed me to do. I could hear way better. My hearing stretched for miles, it felt like. And by the way I could hear Puttie guards outside, it sounded like there were a thousand or more. No way was I going to get through a thousand putties. 

I couldnt morph because something was blocking me from doing it. I'm pretty sure it was Rita's idea. I was pretty much powerless and I hated the feeling. Not even my demigod abilities were working. I had expected they were dwindling because of how long I had been in this world where Greek and Roman gods dont exist. I could barely move a bathtub of water without feeling extremely weak or almost fainting. 

The timer on my wall was ticking down. I could tell it was about 15 minutes left until the wedding, I was counting every time the clock ticked in my head, not once losing track. Once the servants who were fixing me up left, I sat down on the floor and started meditating, listening for any sounds I could.