Authors Note / Chapter Thirty

Authors Note: 

Thank you all for your suggestions! All suggestions are welcome, even if it involves a certain character, I shall not divulge their name, I will take it into consideration. I saw a lot of amazing ideas. Some of them I wanted to combine together. So, again, THANK YOU! You guys rock. Especially KingT12340and Fangirlfourlife17. They really helped out a lot with this story. If you guys could follow them or something like that for thanks. Otherwise, I may have quit this story a long time without them. THANK YOU! Anyways, here comes the next chapter. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Next chapter is here!!!! 

Percy: Oh. great. 😐

Annabeth: Honestly, shut up Percy. You haven't felt any pain for the last 5 chapters. Physically at least. 

Percy: Emotional pain is just as worse! 

Annabeth: You barely felt any emotional pain! 

Percy: Yes I did!!!!!

Me: Are they seriously fighting right now? 

Thalia: Yep😒

Annabeth: I swear, if I had a drachma for how many times I've heard you complain throughout this whole story, I would actually be able to buy Olympus! 

Percy: If I had a drachma for how many times I've heard you nag at me, I could buy the gods and goddesses! 

Me: Oh my gods. 

Reyna: They just don't stop! 

Percy: YOU SUCK! 

ANNABETH: YOU SWALLOW! 

Thalia, Reyna, and Me: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NATHAN

I felt pain in every ounce of my body. The only thing that stopped me from getting extremely angry was the fact that Annabeth was also feeling the pain. The demigods had left me alone to, as Leo stated, "think about what I had done". I was thinking. Thinking on different ways to brutally vanquish them from existence! 

I hoped that whatever the hell Rita was doing, she made it quick! 

ANNABETH

I don't really know who I should murder first. Percy or Nathan. I knew from the instant I felt a "Thalia-like" lightning bolt shock through me, something was defintley up. And then, after about hours and hours of brutality and pain coming from no where, I realized...it was coming from somewhere. Nathan. When I get my hands on that boy he is going to wish he was never born! 

Oh and let's not mention Percy who suddenly vanishes when I suddenly need him. I wanted to scream, kick, cry, punch something. I was so, so, so, angry. But despite the sudden pain coming from nowhere traveling into my body, that wasn't the weirdest thing that happened. When I woke up, I saw Kimberly leaning over me worriedly. I didn't react very well. 

Imagine if you wake up and you see someone leaning over you. My first instinct after many years of battle? Pain. 

Without me even noticing, I attempted to punch her in the nose but she caught my fist too quick. Now remember, I was still a little blurry and I wasn't realizing what was going on. Using my knee,  I kneed her in her place where light doesn't shine. She groaned and fell backwards in pain. Yea, it may not seem like it but it also hurts like tarturas when women get punched or kicked there. Maybe not as bad as it hurts for guys but it still hurts like tarturas.