Rose and Trevor

Carmen and Antonio García stood in front of their car as they waited for their younger, adoptive, sister to be done with breaking up with her boyfriend.

To Carmen she was being plain selfish, Elena Gilbert has a man..well... vampire, who loves her more than the moon and she still broke his heart because she couldn't handle anymore of the supernatural drama.

Antonio smirked as he saw the scowl on his twins face.

"What's wrong, little sister?"

Carmen clicked her tongue that made a 'tsk' sound "wipe that goddamn smirk off of your face, Antonio, before I do it for you" she glared at her twin as his smirk widened.

"What's wrong? Tell your big brother" he said in a mocked baby voice at the end.

"Elena is a dumbass bitch, that's what" the brunette grumbled, her Spanish accent seeping through.

"No te preocupes, hermanita" the brunette boy gave his sister a side hug. (Don't worry, little sister)

"No es que me preocupe por ella, es sollo el hecho de que él está tan enamorado de ella y ella simplemente lo va a tirar como un infame!" Carmen yelled in her native tongue. Of course she never had feelings for Stefan and she hated her sister, but she hated the fact that Elena had it all and she threw it away, even more.

(Its not like I care about her, it's just the fact that he is so in love with her and she is just going to throw it away like an ungrateful brat!)

"Look" her brother sighed "I know that she is a self-centred bitch, but if she wants to throw something good away" he shrugged "then let her throw it away"

"I know but she doesn't make sense!" She ran a dainty hand through her long, brown locks " she wants to get away from the supernatural drama but SHE IS THE SUPERNATURAL!" Carmen put emphasis on the last four words before she continued "for gods sake, she dated a vampire, said vampire's brother is in love with her, she is a fucking DOPPLEGÄNGER, her two best friends is a witch and vampire, her history teacher is a vampire hunter! How can she get away from the drama?!"

Antonio chuckled at his twins antics.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's pretty clear on your feelings towards our sister" he knew this played on his sisters nerves, when he called the Gilbert's their family. They were nothing to the both of them but Antonio loved pissing his sister off.

"She is not my sister" she spat. Carmen glared at her brother who simply shrugged "and I know you don't like her either"

Her scowl was replaced with a smug smirk while her brothers shoulders slumped. He knew she knew she was right.

"Fair enough" the male twin sighed.

And that was the last thing that Carmen heard before everything went black.

————————————————————————

A man, with sunglasses, stopped in the middle of no where. Next to his car was another.

The man, Trevor, rolled down his window as the compelled man tottered over to Trevor, completely unaware of what laid in store for the poor fool.

"Where are they?" Trevor asked, through the slight crack through the tinted black windows of his car.

"In the trunk. I did exactly what you said. " the mans monotone voice responded.

"Good. Put them in the back"