A Proposal

*A/N: Thanks for the 200+ views. You guys make me want to keep writing. Go follow my chicas' at microwaveablegerbal & ZestyDolans . They are the ones who help me come up with all of my ideas and proofread everything. Without those girls this fanfic wouldn't be possible. Now ON WITH THE FIC!

Wanda POV

Tartarus turned to address Wanda, "Ms. Maximoff I would like to introduce you to my brother and ally in the oncoming war Uranus."

The man turned to look at Wanda. "A pleasure to meet you Ms. Maximoff, my brother tells me good things about you.

How long hasTartarus been watching me? He must have planned the raid and my capture. Why would he want me? Her mind raced but she only said: "A pleasure to meet you as well. How may I serve my Master's brother in the oncoming war?"

"Straight to the point are we?" Uranus mused. His sky blue eyes crackled with violent humor. "Very well, my brother and I need your support in the war as an inside source. As we speak your memories are being processed. Tartarus has come up with a plan to take the Olympians by siege that will include you. A prophecy has been issued featuring you, Tartarus, and myself. You are to be wed to Tartarus and birth a child that wields both your's and Tartarus's powers. The child will defeat the gods and the world will be returned to its rightful rulers."

Wanda's mind reeled. She tried to stand up, to run away in horror at what Uranus had said but could not. Her will did not belong to her now.

"Don't worry my dear, I will not impregnate you like mortals do. I just have to simply command your body to bear a child. It will be a combination of the two of us. We are to be married by Friday. This will act as a courtship to bridge the mortals and us." Tartarus explained gesturing to Uranus and himself.

His words did nothing to calm Wanda's racing heart. I am to be married? And bear a child? This cannot be happening. No, no, no, NO! Her thoughts got frantic and panicked.

"As you command." Her voice agreed. No! She screamed silently. Nothing could stop the action now. She would be bound to Tartarus in two days.

*Time skip through the dinner because I don't know how to write it.*

"Now we must prepare you for the wedding my doll. Go up to your room the hand servants are waiting to complete your look. I have to escort Uranus out of the palace. I will see you in the morning." Tartarus ordered smiling. He lifted Wanda's hand and kissed the knuckles softly.

"Yes, Master." Wanda replied unemotionally. Her head was still screaming and she couldn't see straight. Good thing her body was controlled by someone else because she didn't feel like she could walk on her own.

She made her way through the hallway and into her room. As Tartarus had said the three servants had reappeared in her room. They helped her get out of the evening attire and into a black silk nightgown. When they were done they vanished like before and Wanda got into bed. Her body shut down on her and she felt herself drift off into a nightmare filled sleep.

*A/N: Sorry this one wash shorter, but I wanted to end at the time skip but that was way too short. Once again thank you for the 200+ views and thank you microwaveablegerbal & ZestyDolans for helping me spit these chapters out. I will most likely take a break tomorrow so I can get another chapter out. These things take time and I'm running a very aggressive schedule by putting these out every weekday. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please, PLEASE give me writing ideas for the next chapter! Addio amici!