The Interrogation

Ironman POV

Clint walked out of the interrogation room looking a little shaken.

"The little guy gives me the heebie jeebies." Clint said rubbing the nape of his neck. "He looks so unsettling with those purple eyes. His eyes weren't purple on the personnel sheet."

"He's too young to be doing this." Steve pronounced. He was still morning the capture of Wanda. "Kids shouldn't be fighting in adult wars."

"Yeah I'm with Steve on this one. The kid is only 15, at least, he's just gonna get himself hurt." Bruce agreed. He was fiddling with the sleeves of his lab coat.

"I was 6 when I started my Red Room training." Natasha pointed out. "It said in his info that he has already been in two wars. He's got at least some battle strategies so he's going in a good direction to not hurting himself."

"You know that's not what I mean." Bruce cried, his hands opened wide in a sweeping gesture.

"Alright, alright, lets just get this thing over with and see what he has to offer!" Tony snapped at the arguing team. "So who's gonna question the man?"

"I wi-," Clint started.

"You should Tony, you have great people skills." Natasha offered sarcastically.

"She's right. You should Stark, because I'm not setting the kid up to get slaughtered." Steve huffed, turned around, and walked out of the vicinity obviously angered that the team was going to consider this boy, who was younger than the last kid they set up, an actual potential member.

"Ok then, I guess it's settled Man if Iron!" Thor rumbled (pun), who had stayed silent in the corner, watching the whole show take place.

"What! ME! I can't handle the kid, I-," Tony fretted.

"Will do fine, better than the rest of us, and if you can't crack him, send me in. Okay?" Natasha suggested her tone serious now. Her stance portrayed confidence in her friend and Tony didn't want to let her down.

"Fine, I'll do it." Tony said begrudgingly as he made his way to the steel door that separated him from the boy inside of it. "Wish me luck." He whispered to himself as he stepped into the room with the mysterious boy with strange purple eyes.

Nico POV

A man walked into the room after about 15 minutes. Nico had heard arguing going on outside and had assumed it was about who they were going to send in with him. He knew they were only doing that because he seemed scary to them. It was an odd feeling, but not one that he wasn't used to. The man had a fashionable haircut and a small goatee. He wore a black t-shirt and skinny jeans. He seemed nervous but tried to play it cool. He sat down in the chair by the door across the table from Nico.

"Hello there, whom might you be?" The man asked as he sat down.

"Nico Di Angelo." Nico replies calmly. The man started to fidget with his fingernail. He looked up at Nico and gave him a small, anxious smile.

"So, um, tell me a little about yourself, Nico." The man spoke a little faster than a relaxed type of speech, but given that he was on edge it was understandable.