A Prophecy Issued

Captain America's POV

The Avengers arrived at the mission location and began to asses the situation.

"Alright team, I want Widow and Hawkeye to position yourselves in front of the entrance and exits take down as many bad guys as you can  I want to keep them contained in this area. Tony, Thor, and Vision cover the air, these things have access to the roof. Scarlet and I will take 'em down inside. Banner you stay in the jet and come if we need backup. Ok team, BREAK!" Captain America ordered and the team obeyed. The selected members jumped out of the jet and into their positions just as Cap has ordered.

Cap and Scarlet Witch stormed the inside taking down any beasts that dared show their face as the ushered civilians out of the office and into safety. The only thing was the monsters were almost impossible to kill. Cap couldn't put a dent in them but Scarlet Witch could. Her magic tour through their ranks and Cap just went with it. He wondered if the others were having any trouble with the monsters as well.

Nico's POV

The camp counselors has gathered in the war room to send an iris message to Camp Jupiter. Reyna, Frank, and Hazel were ecstatic to find out Leo was alive.

"We missed you so much!" Hazel squealed through the IM. "Where were you this whole time?"

"Well I sorta died and used the Physician's Cure to come back. I had Festus all fixed up and ready to go and save Calypso!" He said as he snuggled with her on the couch by the ping pong table.

"I can't believe you got a girlfriend." Reyna said with a joking snicker.

Leo shot upright in protest, "Hey!"

Calypso laughed and wrapped her arms around him dragging him back down and silencing him with a quick peck to the cheek.

"As much as I hate to interrupt this happy reunion," Nico interrupted, "but I think Rachel is about to spew a prophecy."

And sure enough Rachel looked like she was literally going to spew, but then green mist escaped her mouth and a haunting voice spoke from her body. Will fumbled around and grabbed a pad and paper to write down the prophecy as it was spoken.

"A son of death must help us all
To save the world from a deathly fall
He shall team up with mortal heroes
Should he fail there will be nothing left
Except misery, sorrow and death
Find the old master of the sky
The power to save or end the world within him lie"

Rachel uttered the last words and collapsed in a groaning heap on the floor. Everyone turned and looked at Nico the only "son of death" that they were aware of in silence.

"Well it seems," Chiron spoke, disrupting the quiet, "that a prophecy has been dealt toward Nico Di Angelo."