Part 2. -Surprise!- (Donatello X Inseure Reader)

Hey guys. Im sorry once again but here is another story. If you dont remember what happened before this please go back and read part 1. I hope you all enjoy!

                                 -Kit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donnies POV:

(1 Day Before)

I sat in my lab thinking of how im going to keep (Y/N) occupied for today. Maybe we could hang out in my lab again? No. We did that yesterday. Ugh. What am I supposed to do? My lab door opened quickly i jumped in my seat. "Hey Don." Leo said. He noticed my surprised look on my face. "Sorry. I didnt mean to scare you. Just wanted to tell you to not bring (Y/N) to the lair today. You need to keep her somewhere else so we can get stuff done for her party faster."

" What am I suppose to do? Its day time. Ill be seen." I replied. " Oh your right." Leo stood in the doorway thinking. "Why don't you go to her house. Her window is in an alleyway. So as long as your careful, you won't be seen."

I guess that could work, I thought. "What do I say of she askes about you guys?"

"Tell her we got in trouble so Splinter grounded us for a day." With that he close the door behind him as he left my lab. I dont know if she'll believe that but I'll try. I texted (Y/N) and told her not to come to the lab. If you minutes later she texted back.

(Y/N): why not?

Me: Because I tought we could hangout at your place in stead of in the sewer.

(Y/N): are the others coming too?

Me: No. They got in trouble so it'll just be me.

(Y/N): how did they get in trouble?

Uhhhh. Dang it! Think Donnie!

Me: It's a long story. I'll explain it to to when I get there.

(Y/N): ok ill see you soon. 😊

Hopefully she doesn't get suspicious because it's just me coming over. I stood up from my chair and walked out of my lab into the layer. "Hey guys!" I yelled "I'll be back. I'm 
going over to (Y/N)s house for a while."

"Don't do anything you'll regret." Raph shouted back at me. "What do you mean by that?" I asked, scared of the answer. " Like letting yourself get seen by other people. What do ya think I ment?" Raph laughed a little. "Haha. Very funny." I walked out of the lair and through the sewer to the hole cover closest to (Y/N)s apartment. When I got to the cover, I lifted up just enough for me to see out of it to make sure there wasnt anyone in sight. I saw no one and climbed out onto the surface. Good thing (Y/N)s window is in an alleyway. I climbed the ladder to her window and gently tapped on it. The curtains moved to revel (Y/N) smiling. She opened the window for me to come in. I crawled into her room, closing the window behind me. "Nice room."

"Thanks. Its not much."
Her walls are light purple and her floor had gray carpet. Her bed was in the far corner with a night stand next to it. A vanity sat next to her window and a closet. "Where are your parents at?" I asked. "At work." (Y/N) replied. "They'll be back at about three." I nodded my head while still standing infront of her window akwardly. "How did the others get in trouble?"

Crap! I didnt even think about that. I can just stamd here I gotta think of something.

"Well...uh... Leo and Raph got into another fight about.. uh.. s-something.. I-I don't know so Mikey being Mikey tried to calm them down but it mad things ,uh, worse and then Splinter came out a-and he was mad because they disturbed his meditation and so he grounded them." I said really fast.