Prologue

Hello, this is my first time writing a story like this so please try to enjoy it if possible and please correct me if there are mistakes.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Earth. A planet which was full of life. Technology was improving rapidly. Peace was slowly getting closer. The citizens of every nation were satisfied and lived happily. Truly a place of serenity and happiness.

However, the peace was suddenly broken. Without a warning, a war broke out across the whole world. Many humans' lives were sacrificed. The reason was unknown. Suddenly, a bright light shone through the whole world.

Thousands of creatures almost similar to human descended from the sky as if coming from the upper realm to the Earth that was badly damaged, affected by the humans' war. Their appearances were slightly different from humans. They look youthful, their hairs were commonly blond, their ears were sharp and pointed, and their clothing were similar to the year 500. With magic, they slaughtered awful numbers of enemies from various races. They introduced themselves as Elves.

Suddenly coming out from earth with hideous figures, horns on their forehead. Possessing frightening magic, stronger physical strength and bigger than other races. Many people lost their lives at their hands. They were called Demons. Some of them look like humans but their power and strength were many times stronger than others. They were the one awakened the true potential of Demons. They were Devils.

Along with the entrances of two powerful races, appeared the Half-beast. They possessed frightening strength and speed. They can kill Demons with only physical strength. Assisted by Elves they brought down countless life.

However, the Demons defeated all other races with their strength and magic. They dominated the pillar of strength.

Desperate, the Elves, Half-beast and Humans together, they defeated the Demons and stop the casualty altogether.

Then, the representative of every races including the one with Elves and Half-beast, such as Dwarf, Faeries, and an unknown race were brought into a conference. They discussed about everything like places to live, rules and laws, and peace treaty. With the successful conference, the peace was finally gained. As a token of gratitude, the Elves taught Humans magic.

Nowadays, the only half of human population were still living. They lived mainly in the West, East and South. Elves lived in the forest along with other races. Half-beast joined the Elves. And the Demons lived in the north of the globe.

Now, the desired peace was achieved.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Year 2029, Tokyo.

An eleven years old boy woke up from his peaceful slumber, feeling thirsty. He felt the surrounding was very hot. But he didn't pay it any mind. He walked to the kitchen to get a drink, but the burned smell went to his nose made him fully conscious. Opening his eyes wide, he saw smokes coming out from the kitchen.

Did someone forget to turn off the fire when cooking!?, He thought.

Panicked, he hurriedly ran there. Reaching the destination, his face was expressing the word horrified, frightened and fear.

The flame was greedily burning the house, the body of his mother laid on the floor with the wall supporting her body. Blood flowed out from her heart and her body and floor were coloured with the crimson colour. Her face was white, without any life. Death had taken her life. This filled the boy with sadness and sorrow.