The Life Changing News.

Here is the next chapter.

Enjoy!

Lucy P.O.V.

It was positive. I was going to have a child. I didn't really mind though. I've always wanted to be a mother. The real problem is, how am I going to tell Natsu the news. Will ge stay and help me with the child? Or will he leave me and reject the child? No Natsu will never do thatn I hope. As I walked out I saw Natsu sitting on the couch starring at me. "Lucy?"

Natsu P.O.V.

I can tell she has to tell me something because she was all figity. "Lucy why are you acting like that? Is there something that you need to say to me?" She sat down next to me and grab my hand. "Natsu I have to tell you something thatvwill change our lives." I was getting nervous.

"Okay go on." I urged. "I'm p-pr-pregnant." Wait did I just hear her right? "Wait did you just say that you were pregnant?" " Yeah. And with your child. Are you mad?"I was shocked. "Mad? Why on Earth would I be mad!? I just found out that I'm going to have a child and start a family with the woman I love!"I exclaimed. "The woman you love?"she said.

"Of course! I love you with every ounce of my being Lucy Dragneel!" I grinned. Lucy instantly attacked me with one of her bear hugs. "Lucy! Be careful, you might hurt the baby!" "Natsu, Lucy? What's all this talk about a baby?" we suddenly tutned our attention to Gray and Erza who were standing in the door way. "Well um, I'm-" I suddenly cut her off.

"I'm going to be a dad!"I grinned and started to dance around like a maniac. "Wow can I be the godmother!?" Erza squealed. "Of course! Gray do you want to be the godfather?"Lucy smiled. "Sure. I'd be happy to do that." Gray smiled. " Okay guys, chat time is over. Lucy and the baby need their rest."I said carrying Lucy into our room. I shut the door behind me and set Lucy down onto the bed. Since Lucy was already in her Pj's I just had to change into my basketball shorts.

I ran into the bathroom to change and brush my teeth. When I walked into the bedroom Lucy was alrwady sound asleep. I walked over and got onto bed with her. I put my arm around her belly and felt a kick. I got out of bed careful not to wake up Lucy, and walked over to her bookshelf to look for a book. I found the book and read the title twice to make sure it was tge right one. 'Dragon Facts' I went to the Mating section and read until I came across what I was looking for.

Appearantly dragon's offspring tend to mature in less time than normal human babies. Instrad of 9 months like a normal baby it takes 2 months! I'll tske Lucy to the doctor's to find out how far along she is. I pit the book back and climbed into bed. I wrapped my arm around her belly again and snuggled close to Lucy inhaling her scent.

So there the chapter is done. All of you probably already knew she was pregnant. Well I'll update soon. Jai Ne!