Ugly Truth

Here is chapter 10 enjoy!!! This chapter is dedicated to DTK also known as Hannah Thompson who just choked me when she slipped.

Erza P.O.V.

" Gray stop pushing we have to be quiet."I scolded. " Okay okay. I got it."Gray said. " Hey I know that girl!"Gray shout whispered. "Who is that?"I asked. " It's the girl who tryed to ask Natsu out. She plans on breaking them up by kissing him when Lucy is watching." Gray said surprised. " We've got to stop her and tell Natsu." I said. " Natsu don't go in there Lissana is trying to break you and Lucy up!" I yell whispered. With Natsu'super hearing I knew he could hear me. And on cue he turned around.

Natsu P.O.V.

"Hey Luce,I think we should start to head home and start on our homework.What do ya say?"I said. "Okay if you want."she responded. "Damn it Natsu come in here and kiss me and make Lucy hate you!" I heared Lisanna scream. "Lisanna" Lucy saix. " Wow are you actually still scared of me?And after all those years it's been since I've done that to you."she laughed. "Lucy what did she do to you? Lucy?"I said. Lucy pulled up her shirt to reveal 3 long scars along her stomach. "You did this to her?"I said on the bridge of tears. "Hey it was all her fault. She wanted to fight me.She wanted me to stop calling her dragon girl."

*Flashback*

Lucy P.O.V.

"Hey dragon girl!"said a voice. I turned and saw Lisanna. " I've already told you, stop calling me that."I said. "Are you gonna make me?"she said "Well um..."I stuttered. "Meet me at Magnolia Park at 4:00 sharp."she smirked. "Um I ca-ca-"I was cut off with people screaming. I decieded that I wouldn't fight and just call it off.

*At the Park*

"Well look who showed up." I heared Lisanna say. "I just came to tell you that I didn't want to fight you." I said. "Well it's too late for that!" she said using her take-over power. Animal take-over; Tiger!"she came toward me with her claws. "Open gate of the water bearer... Aquarius!" I yelled. "You called Lucy?" (A/N:Yes I decided to make Aquarius nice in this fanfiction.) "Yes I would like you to punish that cat if you don't mind."I asked. "No problem.I hate cats anyways."she said as she started to gather water into her water jug, then shot it all out toward Lisanna . Direct hit! "That's it no more playing around!"she attacked Aquarius. "Sorry Miss Lucy."she said as she disappeared. While I was focused on that, Lisanna ran up and scratched me with her claws. She undid her take-over and stood there calling me weak. I didn't hear the last thing she said, because cause of losing too much blood I fainted.

*End of Flashback*

Natsu P.O.V.

" You little-"I was about to jump on her and beat the living daylights out of her but Lucy held me back. "Natsu stop lets just get something to eat and get back home to Gray and Erza alright? This was all in the past."Lucy mumbles. "Ha this just proves you're still that weak little dragon girl I remember so Natsu when are you going to ditch this weakling and come with me?"she purred. " There's no way in hell I would ever even like a girl like you if you don't like Lucy you don't like me and if I ever see you touch Lucy or so much as give her a dirty look I'll burn your ugly ass into a crisp you got me!" I know in a little over the top but no one does that to the only person I have ever loved. I feel a pain in my chest not seeing Lucy smile but I love being the source of her smile it will just give me this happy feeling inside that just makes me want to smile with her.w

Whoever takes her smile away will be burnt to a crisp and will forever be considered my enemy. Out of nowhere Gray comes out but somehow in human form.

Omg what will happen!! How did Gray turn human? All these answers are in the next chapter I'll update soon I'm not mean enough to make you wait 100 years.