Fun & Happy Times

So again lets skip the intro and get right on to reading chapter 14.

Natsu P.O.V.

"Luce I can't find them anywhere!" I said coming from outside. I hear Lucy giggling and follow her giggle into our bedroom. I walk on and see Lucy playing with Happy. I stood against the door frame watching them play and listening to Lucy talk to Happy. " You know I really appreciated when you came to comfort me at the park."she smiled. "Natsu I know you're there."she said turning to me. I walked over to the bed and layed down, I motioned for her to come. I lazily put my scarf above my eyes when I felt the bed shift and Lucy lay her head on my torso. "Lucy." "Hmmm." "I love you, you know that right?" I said. "Do you wanna know something Natsu. I took my scarf off my eyes and answered. "Go ahead." "I love you and I'm so sorry for running away and making you cry."she sobbed. I brought her into a warm hug. "Shhh."I cooed. " I don't mind. No matter how many times you fall, I'll always be right there to catch you."I said. "Hey Luce, didn't you say you wanted Gray, Erza, you, and I to do something together?" I said. "Yeah why do you ask?"

What does Natsu have in mind? Find out in the next chapter . Sorry so short.