~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 10

Sorry about the wait you guys i just have testing and crap and it's just not working out so well, wih uploading and studying and me having no lif lol, but enjoy i'll try posting up more chapters in a while. Enjoy!

                                                                  Song: Bully By Shinedown

         (That song shall be the official bully song whenever there are bullies around in he story!)

Before I could begin they stop me and place me in a sitting position on the stage and I read the lines over and over again then I took a deep breathe “You must!....you have to leave me or else they shall kill us both, my love” I got up and look out to the audience making a sad face feeling the hurt in these lines “i love you but I must send you away or else we both shall be killed...” I hold out my hand and then pull it back “Go!...go now and don't look back!...i love you with all my heart darling.”

I put the paper down and take a deep breath and once again I get a standing ovation and this time I think I saw some girls crying In the seats I froze....*did a girl from our school just see me do that?* I wanted to die *now rumors will spread some more, god I don't think I can take it!* I get down off stage and walk up to the judges.

“Thank you for that lovely display you have earned yourself a role in the play, the leading female role because all the other woman who tried out were utterly horrible or to shy to try and you did marvelous so come back all this week to work on your lines and that's not the real script” he reaches over on the desk and takes the fake script from me and hands me another one.

“This is the real one, i'll give you an extra for your friend whose waiting for you outside” I lifted and eyebrow and turned to see Hitsuga waiting outside for me *how long has he been there...WAIT I HAVE A GIRL ROLE!...AND THE MAIN ONE TO BE EXACT!* I almost refused but I didn't get the time to they pushed me out of the gym and locked it up before I could whisper a word.

I place the scripts in the sweater vest pocket and start to walk toward to Hitsu feeling whipped out when I get stopped halfway by a bunch of girls they all had giant smiles on there faces and crowded around me like a swarm of ants on a cube of sugar they pull me away in the speed of light “Korime, that was amazing!....we didn't know you had that type of talent” one of the girls say giddily I almost burst out laughing they expect me to fall for this all there going to do is throw it in my face and make fun of me.

“Yea you do!...i thought it was amazing the way you did that second line I don't know where it was from but it was good” and then all of the started talking *this has never happened before...maybe they really do think I was good* then they grab me and we all talk for a while it's like 5:27 p.m. now and I still haven't called my parents but I just lost track of time.

“Korime we have something really cool we want to show you...is it okay if we blindfold you and take you there...we want it to be a complete surprise” I was hesitant but we did just have a long talk about school and some of their personal lives “Pretty please?!” all of them say so I laugh and nod they slowly blindfold me and lead me somewhere.

I let the girls blind fold me because I thought they really wanted to be my friends, hand in hand they walked with me giggling and I start laughing with them I almost stumble over something and then I hear a door close behind me, As soon as that happened I realized that this was a trick I took the blind fold off and when I did my eyes widened I was locked in a room full of girls and there was only one light hanging just above my head.