~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 20

I would like to thank you guys for coming this far into the story and getting past my very crappy writing. I started writing this back when I was in like 10th grade and it is my first story on Wattpad. I am now a sophmore in college. So forgive me for my horrid grammar issues. Maybe one day I will go back and renew the whole story fixing all of it's horrendous errors. I love all of you wonderful fans who kept this story going. No this isn't the last chapter just yet I just felt like saying all this lol.

                            Song: Busted by Ashley Tisdale and Olivia Olsen (Phineas and Ferb)

I woke up feeling way better than I did yesterday, I only had slight back pain. I just stayed laying on my side for a while as my eyes adjusted to the light and my brain slowly came to life. I recalled yesterday's crazed activities and allowed myself to feel relief once again about the fact that we weren't caught. I sat up and started to stretch, closing my eyes savouring the feeling. When I opened my eyes I expected to see the customised dresser my father made for me when I was younger but instead...I find these slightly Asian eyes staring me down. They happened to be attached to a face that looked oddly familiar, oh right, that's because it's my mother.

“Mornin'” I say as lightly as I can pasting a fake smile on my face hoping she won't noticed how strained it was. I could feel my palms start to sweat and the shirt I fell asleep in was suddenly soaking up the water between my armpits. I wondered if she could see the sweat forming on my forehead.

“Korime Tokina, I would like to let you know that I am your mother and I alongside your father have raised you all your life. I carried you in my stomach for 8 whole months and 3 long weeks. I think I would know when my own son is lying to me,” She seemed to lean closer. “No amount of acting can hide that.” I gulped loudly allowing my fear to finally surface, there was no faking this one. The truth needed to be told. Oh, god, if you love me save my from the wrath of this Spanish mama. Please!

“What are you talking about mom?” I think that will buy me time to figure out how much she has suspected. I really do hate lying to my parents is completely betrays their trust in me but I do not need my parents hating my boyfriend. She holds up Hitsuga's shoes in her hands. Shit! I forgot about those! I try not to let an expression show but it probably didn't work.

“Whose shoes are these?” She asks me defiantly, I knew that she knew the answer but she wanted me to confirm it for her. No way in hell was I going to, Just when I opened my mouth she continued holding up something else in her hands.

“Whose condoms are these?” she throws them both to the floor and grabs the lubricant off the dresser. “Since when did you use Lubricant? What do you use it for?” She seemed to get angrier by the second. I couldn't even answer the questions so instead I stayed quiet and stared at her for a while trying to gather my brain.

“Okay, I can see that I can't weasel my way out of this one.” I look away from her demanding gaze.

“WEASEL! Oh no, you aren't going to be weaselling out of anything because when I get the answer that I know I am going to get you are grounded mister. The first time I am going to be grounding you over something like this! My own son allows his boyfriend over while we go away on a trip and they canoodle in our home and then he has the nerve to lie about it to his parents face?!” She signs and lets out a hissed breath that sounded like a laugh. “Korime, why didn't you just tell me the truth from the start, do you know what you have just done? I, as a parent, may never be able to trust you as much as I have before.