~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 7

Sorry for the late update you guys just been really busy!, hope you like th enew chapter Enjoy! Sorry it's a little shorter than the other ones.

                                              Song: Dance With Somebody By Whitney Houston

                                                                  R.I.P LOVE YOU WHITNEY!

His hand reached by me and turned off the stove before I could even turn around and then he locked me in place with his hands on each side of me on the counter, I stood there emotionless for a moment as I listen to my music still blasting through my ear.

He moved his left hand over near the side of the stove were I couldn't see what he was doing unless I turned my head, I looked over into the living room and the TV was off I hadn't even realized him turning off the TV or getting up for that matter.

His hand came back over to mine and put the spatula in it, he kept his hand above mine directing me with his hand he brung the spatula in our hands under the pancake and brung it over to one of plates on the counter.

My heart was beating fast the whole time but at least our breakfast was finally served but he didn't remove his hand from mine as he squeezed my hand a bit to release the spatula I felt my heart pounding out of my chest he was so close that he was barely touching my back but I could feel the heat off his body.

He lifted my hand over my shoulder as I was still motionless and then I felt something wet, slimy, and hot come over my fingers, he was licking the rest of the batter off of the fingers I had missed I jumped a bit at the feeling of his tongue sucking and licking on my fingers and turn my head father away feeling oh so embarrassed and a little in the mood.

I feel his hand that was on the counter come over my waist holding me tightly and bringing me closely to his body and now I could feel his skin on my back and his shorts on the towel around my waist, I was starting to get nervous because the only thing that was really separating me from being naked was this towel and it wouldn't last long if It got up.

I felt so hot as he finally finished licking my fingers clean and my legs started to squirm *think about something disgusting!, um...um...* my mind wasn't working at the moment it was on the part were you leave-a-message-after-the-Beep and your stuck on what to say instead of just hanging up.

He pushed harder against me and mushed me on the counter as I began to feel pleasure course through me and I felt a bit unbalanced as I snatched my arm out of his grasp and put both of my hands flat on the counter next to the stove I was started to breath a bit hard.

The music was still blasting in my ears but I stopped paying attention to the words after a while and forgot it was even playing *he's too persistent... what am I going to do to get out of this one?* We were now in a position where I was leaning over the counter and he was standing behind me as I bent over my feet weren't even fully on the floor.

His hand was still around my waist but then his other hand came under my arm and to my chest pushing me back up to him where he started to lick at the nape of my neck and then go up and down with his tongue, my eyes were lowering from the feeling.