~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 12

Okay maybe i dramatized (can't spell) too much, i'm not really sure, please give you feedback on what you think on this chapter....btw your going to loveeee the next one...i know i do!, antyways sorry for taking so long as you know my computer was malfunctioning, enjoy!.

                                                        Song: Get up by Barcelona (T^T)

I stay on the floor for a couple more minutes trying to calm myself down from what just happened and I was still shocked with myself *how could I take the lead?, how did that even happen?...when did that even happen?!* I was to shocked with myself and a little disappointed because I totally forgot my promise to my mom while I was in here with Hitsuga.

I get up off of the floor and sit on the edge of my bed breathing calmly in and out trying to contain myself from going into that bathroom and attacking Hitsuga right then and there, I went into my top draw and took out the two scripts for the play that I had and put them on the bed, about 10 minutes later Hitsuga come strolling in and when his eyes land on me he goes stiff for a moment and then slowly calms down and walks over to me normally.

I sit on the bed and smile at him but then the awkward silence came

“I’m,” “look,” we both talked at the same time,

That's when he gestured towards me and I sigh “okay,”

“Well...i just wanted to say sorry for attacking you like that, it was way out of line”

I heard him laugh and he brushes his hair back from his face.

“I'm sorry about starting it, I knew your mom was here yet I disobeyed the rule of her house and for that I apologize” after he said that a smile gets plastered on my lips and I laugh he looks at me sternly but then starts to laugh with me “sorry...” I say wiping the tears from my eyes “you just sounded like a total gentleman and it was too cute” when I say that he blushes but I kiss him on the cheek “but your my gentleman..” I smile at him.

He blushes even more and scratched his face with his index finger “um...Korime, can you put your hair into a ponytail?, oh and...the you just a minute ago was very...sexy” he whispers the last part but I still heard him and I blush ferociously covering my face with my hands not wanting him to see my face, in order to avoid conflict though I put my hair into a ponytail.

After a while I cleared my throat taking the awkwardness out of the air “well, I have two scrips with me, I got an extra just in case, but we should probably practice the play” he nodded his head and we both got serious about it.

He grabbed a script and I grabbed a script and we both did exactly as the book said to do, it was a short play about an hour maybe but not much happened in that time, so we acted out the whole play putting emotion and everything into it, we even gave each other tips on how we acted towards the role, that's when the kissing scene came into play.

“Ryou, you have to go...there's no hope for our love we are bound to hell if we keep this up...they'll, they'll kill you if they find out!” Hitsuga grabs me and pulls me into a hug “I don't care Celeste...just as long as we can be together....I’ll protect you for the rest of my life if that is what it takes for our love to flourish” I could feel tears brimming my eyes it was apart of the play but it was also apart of me, I pull back from him a bit and we both stare at each other “oh, Ryou...i love you so much,” he smiles at me and leans down to kiss me.

After we finish the kiss the rest of the play happens and then after we finish acting we put our scripts on the bed and sit next to each other, I grab his hand “this is going to be one good play, except for the ending...I’m going to cry my eyes out on the ending of this play” he laughs “that's so sweet you'd cry tears for me fake dying?,” I look him directly in the eyes completely serious “yes,” he seemed deeply touched and leaned in giving me a soft, loving kiss.