Chapter 14

•Cameron's POV•

She looked at me with an apologetic look in her eyes. Like she had regretted everything that happened between is.

"I'm so sorry Cam, for everything. I lost you-"

"Hey, hey you didn't lose me. I forgive you Caden."

I could see she was starting to cry again. I cupped her cheeks in my hands and wiped the tears away with my thumbs.

I still didn't know what she was crying about but I wasn't gonna question it right now. I hated seeing her like this.

I swear if Carter did something to hurt her I'm gonna do something to him.

She engulfed me into a hug again, I instantly hugged her back putting a hand around her waist and the other on the back of her head. Her head rested on my chest.

"Do you wanna go up to my room?" I asked her.

I felt her nod her head into my chest. I pulled away and grabbed her hand and led her towards the elevator.

We got to my room and I led her to my bed. She laid down and buried her face into a pillow. I sat down beside her and rubber her back. I sat there for about 20 minutes just letting her cry because I knew she wouldn't say anything right now anyway.

I noticed she stopped crying, I heard little soft snores coming from her.
I got up and pulled the overs back on her.

I just kind of stood there and looked at her. Not in a creepy way. I took in all her features, her cute nose, her perfect lips.

I liked this girl still, a lot. It's been 2 months, I've tried dating other girls but it never felt right with anyone. I guess I always had that little light of hope in me that there would be something between Caden and I, that there was still a chance. This girl has me completely under her spell, no matter how hard I tried to get over her but I couldn't.

•Caden's POV•

I guess I fell asleep from crying so much. Ugh I really didn't wanna think about that right now. I panicked because I didn't know where I was when I woke up but quickly remembered Cameron brought me up I his room.

I got up and walked around to see if he was in the room. He wasn't.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face with some cold water to wake myself up. I walked out and bumped into someone. Cameron.

"We need to stop running into each other, like literally." He laughed as he spoke.

"Haha yeah." I gave him a weak smile.

"So I uh brought In N Out, I thought you'd be hungry when you woke up." He smiled holding up two bags.

"You thought right."

He handed me my bag and both of us walked over to his bed. I sat criss cross at the end of the bed and he say at the head of the bed the same way.

We ate in an awkward silence, I didn't really know what to say. It's been forever since we've actually seen each other.

"Thanks for the food, it's really good."

He smiled at me.

"Listen Cam, thank you...for today. You're the last person I'd except to do this for me. I know I can't make up to you what I did but-"

Before I could finish he interrupted me, "I know a way you can make it up to me."

"Oh alright, how?"

"Promise me you won't leave me again. I miss you, having you as a friend, hanging out. I don't care about what happened with us, I just want you in my life again Cady."

I felt tears starting to form, but this time tears of happiness. Cameron was so unbelievably amazing with this, I didn't deserve this from him but I was so thankful and greatful for him.

I got up and waddled on my knees towards him and hugged him super tight.

"That's all I want Cades."

"That's all I want too Cam. Thank you"

I pulled back and sat back down in my spot.

"So we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but why were you crying? If you don't mind me asking."

I looked down at my hands in my lap. "Oh" I sighed, "I um..I caught Carter cheating on me."

•Cameron's POV•

When Caden said Carter cheated on her, I felt all my anger rise, I tried not to show it but I was livid.

She deserves so much better than that. She's an amazing girl she deserves only the best. I guess I can't say I'm surprised Carter cheated, he's always been one with the ladies.

~~~~~~

I dropped Caden off at her apartment, coincidently she lived about a 5 minute walk from our neighborhood.

I pulled up into the drive way, I was still absolutely furious. I slammed my car door, and walked up to the porch. I walked in and slammed the front door too. It didn't sound like anyone was home. I went out to the backyard and everyone was out there. Nash, Taylor, Carter, Matt, and I were living together in California. So that's who I mean by everyone.

I walked outside, and straight up to Carter.

"Hey Carter?"

"Yeah?" He turned around.

Right there I swung my fist hitting his jaw, And pushed him down to the ground. Taylor came up in front of my holding me back from doing anymore damage to Carter.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!!?"

"YOU CHEATED ON CADEN, SHE DOESNT DESERVE THAT. WHEN ARE YOU GONNA GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS? NO GIRL WANTS SOMEONE LIKE YOU. NO GIRL NEEDS SOMEONE LIKE YOU, ESPECIALLY CADEN."

"It's not any of your damn business Cameron!" He got up holding his jaw, there was blood coming from his lip too.

"IS THAT WHY SHE WAS IN MY HOTEL ROOM CRYING?" I lowered my voice, I scoffed, "You need to understand Carter, if you keep this up, this cheating shit! No girl will ever want to be with you. So get your shit together!"
"I hope you understand what an amazing girl you lost. And I HOPE you understand you're not getting her back, because as long as I'm involved I won't let her go back to you and let her get hurt all over again because knowing you Carter...you'd do it again."