Chapter 22

-Caden's POV-

This was defiently and interesting way to start off the trip.

"It's been too long Caden!" He started to lean in for a hug as I returned it.

"I know, wow. Oh Lucas this is my boyfriend Cameron. Cameron, Lucas. He was a friend of mine waaaay back. That is until he moved." I chuckled.

"Nice to meet you man." Cameron says holding out his hand to Lucas. They shook hands and exchanged nice to meet you's.

Lucas is an old famliy friend of mine. I've known him practically my whole life. In middle school his family moved to California, Northern California that is. I had totally forgotten.

The next four hours the three of us talked about anything and everything. Catching up, telling stories, joking around. It felt really nice to be honest, I felt...content.

~~~~~~

Once we finally landed, we went straight to baggage claim, parting ways with Lucas. Cameron and I were greeted by my older brothers Levi snd Jake. Once I spotted them I ran as fast as my legs could take me and jumped in for hugs to both of them. They've been away at college in New York, so obviously I haven't seen them in months. Once the hugging and tears (on my part) calmed down I introduced Cameron to my brothers.

"Guys, this is Cameron my boyfriend. Go easy on him." I said the last part with a light laugh.

They all formaly met giving each other bro hugs. "You look nervous man." Levi says laughing.

"Yeah, I mean your dad being a cop doesn't comfort me the least bit." Cameron rubbed the back of his neck looking down at the ground.

"It's cool man, we got you. Dad's a cool guy." Levi says looking down and smiling at me.

"Come on lets go." I grabbed Camerons hand and led him to the car.

After a 30 minute car ride, which I swear felt like 3 hours, we arrived at the house. The house I grew up in, it held all my memories, the good and the bad. I loved this place, so you could understand how hard it was for me to leave it.

"MOM!" I jumped at out of the car the was barley at a full stop. I sprinted to my mom who was standing outside waiting outisde for our arrival. "Hi sweetheart, it's good to finally see you." I hugged her so tight, she returned the hug just as tight, maybe even tighter. By the time we pulled apart Cameron was standing beside me, while my brothers carried our bags in. "You must be Cameron." my mom smiled at Cameron going in for a hug. "Yes m'aam. It's great to meet you." Cameron says with a grin. "Oh sweetheart, please call me Nicole. Come on in you two, lets get you guy settled in."

My mom led us into the house with Cameron and I walking behind her hand in hand.

"Now, I know dad is gonna freak out if Cameron stays in your room, so he's taking the guest room." Mom said leading us up stairs to our rooms. My room, lucky was across the hall from the guest room.

Mom said she was going to the store to pick a few things up for the block party, while everyone else was downstairs & dad was still at work. I unpacked my stuff and and put on a change of clothes, shorts and a simple white and red baseball t-shirt.

I smirked to myself and made my way a cross the hall, into Cameron's room. I slowly opened the door and walked in as quietly as I can. Cameron was facing the bed unpacking his suite case, I quietly walked up to him and covered his eyes with my hands.

"Guess who." I whispered in an attempt at low seductive voice.

"Damn Cade don't talk to me like that now I'm turned on." He says turning around and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hmm we'll have to fix that, now won't we." I kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Cameron pulled away and lowered his mouth to my ear, In a way better more seductive tone he whispered, "I guess we will." He continued to kiss around my jaw and down my neck. I let out a whimper, my heart was beating so fast, things were getting heated fast. Before I could comprehend anything I was laying on the bed with Cameron on top of me. His left hand caressing my cheek and his right hand moving up and down my thigh. Our lips stayed connected the whole time, his tongue eventually made it's way into my mouth. My hands made their way down to the rim of his shirt, pulling it over his head revealing his amazingly toned, tan, body. I studied every curve, every line, every little detail on his body.

"Take a picture it'll last longer babe." Cameron says with a chuckle but quickly returning his lips to my mouth, with more passion this time. He pressed his body harder against mine while I pulled his head closer to mine, if it was even possible. I just wanted him close to me, I wanted to fill any space between us. I wanted to know every inch of his body. I started trailing kisses along his jaw, down his neck, across his collar bones. It's like Cameron put me in some sort of trance. I'd completely pushed every single thought to the back of my mind, every little problem, every little issue, even the fact that we were at my parents house. My mind was occupied with Cameron. I could never have too much of him, almost not enough.

My eyes shot open as I heard a knock at the door. Followed by my dad's voice, my eyes went even wider. I pushed Cameron off of me. "My dad! Cameron my dad is home!" I yelled in a whispered tone.

Cameron quickly put his shirt back on and ran to the bathroom.

I opened the door and and my dad was standing with his arms crossed, obviously not looking happy.

I tried to ignore that for now and jumped onto him hugging him.

"Daddy I miss you so much!"

"I miss you too sweet pea. I'm glad you're home."

I got off of him and as if on que Cameron walked out behind me looking more nervous than I've ever seen him.

"He-hello sir, I'm Cameron." He held out a hand.

My dad looked at me as if asking 'why were you in the same bedroom' I gave him a reassuring look that nothing happened, I may have lied. His face softened up and he firmly shook Cameron's hand.

?

My dad decided to take us all of to the lake and bring the boat along to go boating. Cameron and I went tubing together and ended up flying off I to the water, but if was such a fun time.

We stopped the boat in the middle of the lake and all swam around, jumped off the boat. While everyone was still swimming Cameron and I laid at the front of the boat. Making small talk about the silliest things. Our fingers intertwined the whole time, he would rub his thumb across my knuckles and from time to time kiss my hand. Cameron turned to his side, pulling a strand of hair behind my ear, and leaning down to kiss me. I pulled away with the biggest smile on my face. I think I was blushing, but couldn't be sure. Cameron leaned over and kissed my forehead. "You're so beautiful, you know that? You make me so happy." I smiled at him and put my hand on his cheek, "You're okay I guess." I replied to him. He chuckled and rolled his eyes in a playful way. I pulled his face closer to mine, "you're incredible babe." He looked deep into my eyes, as if he was trying to read me. He smiled at me and pecked me on the lips.

I'm so content right now. Nothing could make me doubt for a second how I feel for this man. I'm falling for him, it's kind I scary but I know he's gonna catch me.