Chapter 12

(A/N: I'm gonna just skip the extra week they had and start at her last day in LA. There is also gonna be big time skips in this chapter)

•Caden's POV•

It was our last day in LA, these 2 weeks have been so fun, I can't wait to move here. We have 2 more months of school and then me and the girls will be moving back out here.

Cameron and I haven't talked at all this past week, and when we're around each other we completely avoid each other.

Carter and I have been going strong, we agreed to have a long distance relationship for these two months, he was staying in LA for these two months and then officially moving out here.

The girls and I were packing our stuff since we had to leave tonight, in a few hours actually.

"So I really like Taylor." Tiffany spoke up.

Which made sense because her a taylor spent A LOT of time together. I could tell taylor liked her because of how he looked at her, you could see how happy they were together.

"I'm just sad that we have to wait 2 months to see each other again, we agreed that we'd make "us" official when I moved out here."

"Tiffany these 2 months are gonna fly by, we'll be fine." I gave her a reassuring smile.

We were just about finished packing and were on our way to the guys rooms, we were gonna spend a few hours with them before we left.

We got to the guys room were all sprawled out across the beds and floor, everyone was in their own conversations, others where on their phones.

I looked over to the bed on the left and sure enough Tiffany and Taylor where cuddled together with his cheek resting on the too of her head, with on of their hands intertwined to each other. They really made a cute couple.

~~~~~~

The rest of the day we all basically did nothing, we watched movies, made YouTube videos, Carter and I did the Girlfriend tag on his channel, and some challenges in Taylor's channel. We ended up going out to lunch.

The tension between Cameron and I was so thick, you could cut through it. We would make eye contact from time to time but he always looked away ver quickly. I was getting tired of this but I wasn't gonna try because there was no use.

•Tiffany's POV•

We where in the airport saying bye to everyone, I was gonna miss them, we really grew close like a family. I finished hugging everyone saving taylor for last, I walked over to him and could already feel the tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Hey, hey Tiff don't cry babe." He said gently engulfing me into a right bear hug. I wrapped my arms around his torso tightening my grip and crying. He cupped my cheek into his hand wiping the tears off with his thumb. He gently started pulling my face into his and next thing I new our lips met, for the first time. I felt fireworks in the out of my stomach, I forgot everyone else was even around us. He really knew how to make me feel better. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away leaving our foreheads still touching.

"I'll see you when you get back beautiful, I'll FaceTime you every night. 2 months Tiff, 2 months."

I hugged him one last time and pecked his lips one more time.

I looked over to see Allison and Nash hugging, i guess they were an item but she never really told us about it.

•Caden's POV•

I walked over to Carter to hug him, I wasn't as upset as I thought I would be because I knew this time would fly by quickly.

"I'm gonna miss you Cades."

"So am I." I said hugging him tightly, he wrapped me into his arms tightening his grip around me. I looked up at him and kissed him, I was gonna miss his kisses.

"I'll be waiting right here for you when you get back, you're my girl, my only girl." He was now holding both of my hands in his, I pecked him again and smiled.

"I love you Carter."

"I love you Cades." He kissed my forehead.

"Flight 318 to Texas is now boarding."

"well that's us."

Tiffany, Allison and I grabbed our carry on and waved to everyone. With that we walked into the terminal and one to the plane.

~~~~~~~

•2 Months Later•

Ther girls and I finally graduated, the graduation ceremony was last night actually. We're supposed to be leaving for California next week, but I decided I'd fly out earlier so surprise Carter!

My dad left earlier with a U-haul truck with my furniture and what not so I could move into my apartment right away. He was driving to California. Allison, Tiffany and I were roommates and we found an AMAZING apartment on the beach which had a balcony that led out to a view of the oceans and a porch down stairs that led straight onto the sand. I fell in love with it.

~~~~~~~

I was sanding outside of the airport trying to mark down a cab and after about 10 minutes finally got one. I told the driver to drop me off in the city so I could grab a bite to eat first.

After 15 we finally got to this cute part of town with a bunch of shops and cafés. I asked him to drop my luggage off at the apartment and that there would be someone to pick it up for me. (Allison) I thanked him a paid him.

I walked down the street just looking around a little. I spent about 30 min walking around, even bought a couple things, like a new bikini, some sandals, some earrings. I stopped at a café that looked like it's had some really good food. I walked up to the door to open it and before I could even pull on it I saw something I never thought I would see, something no girl ever wants to witness.....