Chapter 3

•Taylor's POV•

I was excited to be able to hang out with Caden and get to know her more.

Anyway I was on my way to the hotel to meet the guys, this weekend was MagCon LA, I was hella excited because I loved coming to California, it was so perfect here. The weather, the beaches, I could go on and on.

~~~~

"Aye man, it's about time you arrived!" Nash said while bro hugging me.

"Where are the rest of the guys?"

"Up in the room, come one lets go they all miss you."

We got into the elevator and where on our way to our room.

~~

Nash opened the door with his keycard and I was basically attatcked by all the guys before I could even take a step. I didn't mind though, they're my brothers and It's been 2 months since we last all saw each other.

Once everything calmed and I was settled in we all sat around the room and just talked and caught up.

"How was your flight here?" Cameron asked.

"It was actually better than usual, I met this girl on the plane- well not exactly on the plane, long story" I chuckled to myslef, "but shes our age and we talked quite a lot and she's honestly something else."

"What do you mean?" Jacob asked.

"She's just so different from any person you'd meet. I don't know how to explain it. But a good different."

"Oooooh Taylor got a crush!" Matt yelled across the entire room.

"Shut up Matt I barely know the girl"

"Did you at least get them digits?" Carter said with a wink.

"No but I gave her my digits" I said raising my eyebrows up and down.

"GET SOME!" typical Cameron.

"Alright guys lets go we're meeting Bart for dinner." Nash said, we all got up and started walking out the door one by one.

•Caden's POV•

I unpacked my suitcase and took a shower since I was all sticky from the coffee incident earlier. I got out of the shower and couldn't decide if I should put on PJ's or regular clothes. I felt my stomach growl since I hadn't eaten much today, I guess I'll go out to eat, regular clothes it is.

I dried my hair, and put it in a high ponytail, and put on some mascara. I didn't wanna put on too much makeup since I was only going out to eat. I picked out some clothes and decided to go simple. Black skinny jeans, a burgundy t-shirt and a thin army green jacket with black leather sleeves, paired with black high top converse and some diamond stud earrings. I took one last look in the mirror and walked out the door.

~~~~

I got out of the cab and smiled a 'thank you' smile to the driver. I walked down the street filled with cafés and fast food places. I decided on chipotle because literally my favorite thing ever.

I was finishing up my food when a group go guys walked in, I didn't really bother to look at them so I just finished up my food and cleaned off my table. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands, I dried them off and was walking out when I heard a thud against the door.
I walk out and see a guy on the floor soaked in soda.
"OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY ARE YOU OKAY!?!"
"I'm okay" he said chuckling, "now if my burrito was all over me we'd have a problem" he said laughing
I chuckled at his comment while helping him up, "let me at least help clean you off" I offered.

I brought him into the girls bathroom since they were singles and wiped the soda off his face with a wet towel followed by a dry one. It was quiet the whole time but a comfortable kinda of quiet.

"I'm Cameron by the way, and you are..?"
"Oh uh I'm Caden" I said giving him a smile.
"You have a beautiful name Caden "
I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks and smiled blushingly at him.

We walked out of the bathroom and I was about to walk away when he stopped me, "you're leaving?"

"Um yeah I think so I was gonna head back to my hotel."

"I have a better idea, how about you and I go walk around the city, it's a beautiful night and a beautiful girl like you should be out." He said smiling at me. Ugh his smile, his smile was so mesmerizing, his teeth were so white and straight, his smile was so contagious, I realized that when I caught myself smiling ear to ear.

"You sure? Aren't you here with a friend?"
"Actually a group of friends but they'll be fine without me"
"Alright then I'm down" I said giving him a smile.

~~~~~

We walked around the city for like 2 hours, the streets where lit with little lights all over. It was so beautiful, I could honestly get used to this. We talked so much and got to know each other a lot. Cameron was the sweetest guy, so down to earth, you could tell he cared so much about others. He told me he was part of something called MagCon. I wasn't familiar with it since I've never heard of it. He didn't really go into detail just that there were 12 guys in it and they had Meet and Greet conventions all around the U.S.

I looked down at my phone to check the time. "I think we should head back it's almost 11:30"
"Yeah we should shouldn't we? How are you getting back?"
"We'll I took a cab here so I guess that's my only option."
"I can give you a ride if you'd like, my cars just back at Chipotle" Cameron said with his glorious smile.

"That's sounds good, I'd rather not pay for a cab." I said which a chuckle.

We finally got to the car, Cameron opened the door for me, which was super sweet of him. I mouthed 'thank you' and he gave me a nod. He closed the door and ran to the drivers side, started the car and drove out of the parking space.

"So exactly what hotel are we headed to?" Cameron asked.

"Oh uh Marriott Inn & Suites on Palm Blvd."

"You're kidding right? That's my hotel too" he said with a chuckle.

"Well what are the odds" I said sarcastically.

****

Cameron decided to walk me to my room, and I if I said I didn't like that, I'd be lying. We stepped out of the elevator and walked down to my room. Stopping in front of my door.
"I had a nice night tonight" I said smiling.
"Me too, maybe we can hang out some more?" He said handing me his phone. I took it without hesitation and put in my number and took a selfie for my contact picture.
"Sounds good" I said handing him his phone with a smile.

"Goodnight Caden"
"Night Cameron"
With the he turned around and walked to the elevator and I walked into my room.