No matter what happen I was not going in the death trap.

So my feet made their way into the dinning room and as sson as I entered my eyes went directly on the pieces of papers lying on the table.

It must be the Jaxon's drawings. "Should I take a look?" I asked myself. "No! If I do, Jaxon will be angry."

Who cared, I would just tell him that they were lying on the floor and I went to pick them up.

Ha! I'm a genius...

Looking at his perfectly made paintings, I couldn't quite make out if Jaxon was 7yrs old. This freaking kid made an abstract paintings which left me both mesmerised and confused.

These piece of works must be hiding some kind of secret and I was determined to find out. Just when I was about to place them back on their previous place, someone jumped on my shoulder making me let out a shriek.

"I caught you! Now I order you to give me a piggy back."

"Alright your majesty. Jump on. Its time for Miss Piggy back to depart." I played along. Jaxon reminded me so much of my big brother who used to give me a piggy back ride.

I just wished he was with me right then.

"So where do you want to go your highness?"

"Let's go into the woods. I want to show you my wolf," He grinned widely showing his perfect set of teeth.

I was suprised for a moment. I actually forgot that I was living in a mansion full of werewolves. Couldn't blame me though; they looked just like us. Except that they got those perfect structures.

"Let's go!" He was actually enjoying himself. And I was glad to see him happy. Whoever abandoned this angel must have been blind.

"Lead the way. I don't even kno the way to the main door." I giggled nervously.

After some rights and lefts we made our way to the main gate. I dropped Jaxon on the ground.

"God!!! You're a little too heavy for a 7 years old kid." He gasped.

"Are you telling me that I'm fat," he pouted adorably. There he was; killing me with his cuteness.

"Anyway, are you sure you know the way into the wood. We are not getting loss, are we?"

"Chill woman. I know this wood like the back of my palm. To make you feel better there are security cameras everywhere. So don't worry. Even if we get loss, they would find us."

"I'm confused. Am I suppose to believe a little satan like you? You're probably just gonna leave me all by myself in there."

Our never ending conversation went to a stop when we heard cries coming from behind a tree. Jaxon let out a growl but then I heard some bones craking and silence. I guessed that he or she was putting some clothes. Finally a little girl around Jaxon's age showed up.

Jaxon's face soften at the sight of her. He was actually blushing. "Aww, I think someone got a crush." I smirked.

"What's your name sweetheart? Don't be afraid. We'll help you."

I tried my best to persuade her that we were not a threat. On seeing her horrified face I assumed that she had been through a big trauma.

Even though I don't know why, for some reason something didn't feel quite right about that girl...

~~~

Authur's Note

1192 words
*uncorrected*

So guys I've been wondering about the previous chapters which I found pretty boring. I know this book is not the best one out there. But neverthelessly I'm going to make it the best of itself. I know its been a while since I updated, but I was trying to find a way to improve myself. Thanks to those who patiently waited for an update. (If they do exist. Lol)

ANYWAYS MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS. i hope you guys are enjoying  this special day unlike me.

And again MERRY CHRISTMAS. HOHOHO!
^_^

[VOTE/COMMENTS/SHARE]