Ch.1 |How the change starts|

I know I know what you're thinking right now... ' What's in his mind making another story??! When he still needs to update his other stories?!!'

Don't worry , I'll update it!! Just be patient... Very Patient.... 😅😅

Disclaimer : I don't own Naruto and any other media if I didn't say anything.

Yup it's Naruto alright!! But be nice to me!! I didn't watched all of it.... Just until... 😒😞 A little after Naruto come back with Jiraya... before Shippuden....

XXXXXX

" Talking "
" Muttering "
' Thinking '
' You'll know later...'

3rd Person's Pov

5.00 p.m

" Sigh... I've been rewatching Naruto every time... WHY?! Just WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE?!! For example... Zabuza and Haku.... They should have lived or maybe somehow switch to the good side!!..."

" ...Like maybe... Vegeta from Dragonball Z! He's cool , right?... Or Kaito Kid from Detective Conan! Even though he's the 'enemy' , He still helps them with the black organization at that episode in the train..."

" ...Then Hiruzen too! He was supposed to be THE THIRD HOKAGE!! And HE DIED because of the pedo-snake! Then-!" A 17 year old teenage girl was cut when she was complaining , Well... more like rambling to her 2 close friends that's almost twice as tall as the girl.

" Come on Joyce!! You just need to accept it! It's just the way it was supposed to be..." One of Joyce's Friends said.

" Yeah! Amanda's right!... By the way , When will we eat?? I'm starving here!" The other one whined , cue 3 grumbling noises coming from their stomachs.

" .....Sigh.... Alright June... What do ya guys want?" She said , rolling up her sleeve , getting ready to cook.

" OMELET!!" Jun said.

" I'll just take the same as her..." Amanda said.

" Okay , just wait 5 minutes... so go watch or play something" she said.

Joyce's Pov

5 minutes later

" Yo guys! It's done!" I said.

They came into the kitchen and sat at the table as Junier began to inhale the poor omelet.

" It's fo freskig goog" ( It's so freaking good) Jun said with her mouth stuffed with food

" Thanks" I giggled.

" So... Are you still writing your fanfics?" Amanda asked.

" Heck , of course , yeah!" I exclaimed.

" The lemons too?" Jun said.

" Why would I stop?" I remarked as I ate the omelet.

" heh... now that I think about it... I am a teen with the body of a child and mind of an adult..." I chuckled , making the other two laugh.

After about half an hour , they went back home. So it's only me in my apartment soooo.... NARUTO TIME!!

9.00 p.m.