Author's Notes

Well, since Christmas is very nearing us so is the end of 2017 I wanted to say thank you for those who have stuck with my shitness ever since I grew into who I am today. 

Last year's Christmas one-shots were cringy as fuck when I look back at it. 

Sad part? Where I'm living, we don't celebrate Christmas instead those who are still going to school for next year will be busy buying new stuff such as clothing and school supplies. Next year is the year I will graduate from High School, and eventually (hopefully) I will apply for a military school. 

My family current condition right now is like standing on a slippery ice, it's either we go down or we stay up. My mom is the only person providing the money for the home, meaning the bills, grocery and etc. It doesn't mean my dad doesn't work, no, he's a veteran and his age is catching up to him, real fast. 

I'm also in the brink of falling back to my old habits of shut-downs and isolation. 

OKAY. 

Let us skip my sappy life and get on with what I'm trying to say. I noticed my updating has been slow (it's been slow since the very beginning, I know) and I decided to dedicate this final month on updating as much as I can. 

The real reason I didn't update? I'm slowly losing motivation (also because mister flaming turkey isn't making his appearance yet) after reading all these awesome people's oneshots and stories like the idea just popped out from their minds. I'm currently doing a couple of drafts for Incompatible Love and I don't feel brave enough to post all of it at once, so I will re-read the ones still in drafts and make it better, I promise. 

 Alright, since my place doesn't celebrate Christmas I will try to read other people's masterpieces and try to create one of my own. 

I'm pretty sure I'll be making another Author Notes in the future. 

A/N: If anyone knows someone that constantly update oneshots or someone you know create masterpieces, you can share them in the comments. I'll also take the ones from Tumblr, (yes, I have Tumblr but me opening it up as a site will take a lot of persuasions).

That's all, for now. 

-Alice