Married!Ace X Yandere!Reader

You were in love with Ace, your childhood friend. You were with him all the time whether he was sad or happy, you were there. Just as you were about to be his, he proposed to Boa Hancock. You hated the woman, Ace claimed she was nice and beautiful but to you? She was just a slut wanting to take your Ace away from you..

You've been observant over the past few months, everyone thought you will let go of Ace but who wanted to let go such a prefect man, right? No one that's what you thought.

For the past few weeks, Ace had this frown plastered on his perfect features and you were wondering, "What did that bitch do?.." you were able to track the woman down and your smirk turned upside down, Boa Hancock work as a prostitute by night, without Ace's noticing anything!!

All you wanted to do was kill the damn bastard, but you can't..not with Ace still have that light that his spouse is still loyal to him..you wanted to steal that light, after all, he was yours to begin with..right?

So, by night you would go into the night club and would take pictures of Boa while she's pole-dancing or entertaining another man. You wanted to gag at that spot, but held it in until you were outside. Now, to make Ace notice of these pictures...

Luckily, you and Ace work at the same place. You and your best friend (best friend's name) had work together to help you be together with Ace, she knew how obsessed you are with Ace and she didn't mind, but both she and you hated Boa Hancock. The bitch tried to steal your best friend's husband too!

Late at night, you would place pictures of Boa being 'sexy' all over Ace's work place, and hers too..oh you could just imagine the look on their faces...

And it was, you just came in work with your best friend and the look on Boa's face was priceless. You looked over to Ace, he was looking at Boa with disbelieve, hurt filled his eyes all you wanted to do is engulf the freckled man in your arms..but you have to play the waiting game for now..

Days passed and when you heard about Ace divorcing Boa, you just can't help but smile about your achievement. Apparently, Ace had proposed to you and you were flattered and happy that you get to be by his side. 

Now, you looked beside you as the freckles on his cheeks made him even cuter and hot. You cuddle closer to him as he pulls you closer to his chest, your ear was beside his beating heart. At last, he was with you, what were you talking about? He was yours to begin with...