Portgas D. Ace

(A/N: I'm gonna start using names now, feeling lazy at the moment...)

Your POV

In every relationship I went on, there's a couple of rope that I hang on to, even if the significant other had tried numerous times to cut it, I would rather take the pain then having my heart shatter to pieces. 

Those ropes were, 

Love

Passion

Trust

Honesty  

Loyalty 

But today is different, I had told him to delete his messages with his ex, so it won't create any misunderstanding but here I am standing, with Ace's phone in my hand as I scrolled down the messages he had with his ex. 

I don't get it, he had shown pure hatred towards her but it seems, he was lying all this time. I stayed silent, I have felt this before and already went through the drama of it all. I won't give in this time, not again. 

The ropes that I hang on to, was cut by someone. 

He was standing there with his usual grin, "Hey (Y/N), you okay?" he asked as I pointed at the texts as his face went pale. "I swear, she's the one that started to text me!" he protested as I slammed the phone towards him. 

"And you saying yes to her night date is a lie? (S/N) is at the hospital at that time" I calmly said as I could feel tears in his eyes, as he pushed everything aside and walked over to me, grabbing my arms as I didn't fight at all. 

Usually I would broke down crying, but not this time. He was clinging to my waist as I gently rubbed his head, trying to soothed him. "I'm sorry..." I never saw him cry before, sure, there were times like that but he won't show it. 

He was hugging my waist as I sighed before gently peeling him off of me, as I walked over to my room and started packing. His clingy attitude made it difficult but I manage to do it, as I sling the duffel bag on my shoulder and quickly ran off downstairs. 

He was crying out strings of apology, but the damage has been done. 

The ropes that I hang on to, was cut by me

I looked from my shoulder, "Thank you" was all I muttered before walking out, away from his life. 

As we, can live together without someone like him...don't we, sweetheart?