Reunite

Dwyne's Pov

I always go over to our old conversation..
I love the fact that Keisha didn't change..
Jennie and Jade keep texting me or just Voice mail me I was suprise that Keisha didn't notice that Jennie Is recording her..

This is i love the most..

"Ouchhh Jennieeeeeee!"

"Ouchhh Keiishaaaaaa!" Jennie is teasing Keisha.

"You're a Jerk"

"And Im cute"

"And Im cute" Now Keisha is teasing Jennie.

Voicemail End.

And this is my Second Fav.

"Hi Im a little cutie Keisha Hahaha" Keisba said
"Well Im pretty"
"Well Im cute NO ONE CAN RESIST MY CUTENESS!" Keisha screams

Voice mail ended.

We arrived at our destination.

To:Jennie 😝

Hey.. Im ganna knock to your door.

Jennie's Pov
I saw the text Keisha is just there Thinking hard.

I prepaired myself.

*knock*

"Keisha please Open the door" I said.

"Ughhhhh... Finnnnnneeeeeeeeeee" Keisha said while moving close to the door with a lazy Mood.

When She open the door I saw Dwyne..

"Hmmm.. Who are you?"

Dwyne's Pov

I knock to the door then I saw Keisha with like a Puppy eyes.

"Hmm... Who are you?" Keisha said. It broke my heart.

"It's me dwyne" I said

"Hmm.. Jennie?" Keisha said then Jennie walk to me closer

"Keisha this is dwyne Your boybestfriend. Your SECOND bestfriend" Jennie said.

"The one who hug me while i stab the girl?" Keisha said while pointing to me I love the fact that Keisha is now Small... When we're like 9 She was taller than me now Im taller than her. HAHAHAHA.

"Yep"

Then after that word Keisha Hug me tight.

"Don't leave me again please I only remember Your Name." Keisha said while crying..

"Good thing you didn't remember me that I was smaller than you. OPS" I said.

"Heh.. I love the fact that your A little charm of mine" Keisha said

While My head Burn so.. I was Blushing..Apparently. .

I saw two guys Looking at me.

"Who are they?" I said

"Oh there Keisha Friends"

"Oh can you introduce yourself" I ask them They glare at Jennie... Jennie Just Nod.

"Well... Im James .. In the dare Im Keisha's Boyfriend For just like 3 days I guess.. But Im her best friend" well his name is James I guess

"So.. It's Just a dare?"I said while looking at James

"Maybe" James said then Eat some apples.

"And you are?"

"Well Im Keisha's Boybestfriend."I said while messing Keisha's Hair.

"Oh okay Jennie..." James whispers to Jennie I didn't know what he's saying then James Look the other guy then they left.

"So.. How to get your memory back" I said while looking at the clock...

The clock......Hmm....

"I don't know.."

"I know. Let's go on the Clock" (It's a shop filled with cute little Stuff animals. When we were little Me and Keisha Go here then.. on her birthday I buy her the panda one.

"Hmmm???.. why?" Keisha said.

"To restore your memory btw Do you have a panda plushie?" I said while looking at their dorms

"Ms.Fluff? Yea why? I always hug her❤" Awwwww my heart is blushing..

"Uhmm...I bought that plushie.. for you.. On your birthday.." I said. While looking at her. SHE BLUSHED OMG. I was like a fangirl😂even thou Im a BOYM Hahahaha.

She quickly run to there room then When She comes back with a plushie wait.. she kept that? I LOVE MY BESTFRIEND SO MUCH..

"Hmm...Do you want him back?" Keisha said while Hugging the panda That i gave her.

"Nope. I hope that you can keep that Panda forever"

"I WILLLLLL" Well i didn't expect that keisha is ganna shout.

"Ok little bunny I better keep going now vye keisha" I wave at her but ..

"Can you kiss my forehead?" Keisha said. Well.. she's acting like a 4 year old😂

"Fine"

After I kiss her forehead Jennie spoke.

"Here." She gave me a key.

"What's this?"

"A key" keisha said.

"No dumb dumb, Keys to what?" I said.

"To this dorm. You can stay here whatever you want. Technically your the first bestfriend of keisha so... yeah.. you can be with your self. Here. Btw we share the same room"Jennie said well she looks serious.

"Aahhh ohhh okay thank you"

Then wave again at keisha and Jennie.

I think i have an idea

-
Enjoy this chapter❤ please vote this chapter. For little sugaaaiiishh please .....

*PUPPY EYES*

Ok thank you. I will hibernate now.

Mhmm... K byeeee.. love you all.

Kamshamida and Saranghaeyo.

Mianhe/ Sorry for the Short Chapters I will make it up to you promise.