Revenge

Keisha's Pov

Bitch, please. She better watchout not me

"How does she know me?" Lisa said. With  a fear on her face.

"Wait.. are you afraid?" Jade said

"Nah.. Im fine Bye for a sec." Lisa said then she run in the bath room

"I guess its a yes" I said then they all laugh

"Guys Im just ganna get something to eat in the store. Byeeee ." Jade said then left.

"Guys... Don't mind stella. She's not famous at all... She's just acting like one." I said then. The room is filled with silent as we just stood there like idiots.

"Guys it's Jade's Birthday."Jennie said.

"What when?" Me and Lisa said.

"Tomorrow"Jennie said.

"Omg we haven't have a gift for her yet" i said with panic.

"Wait I have a plan!" I said out lout.

"What?" They all said while looking at me.

"I wil text her and say Buy some eggs. Then when she's asleep lets crack a egg on her hair or face or whatever. " i said while lokig at the clock.

"Well That's a great idea but... What time should we do this?" John said raising his Hand.

"Great question I though about that"I said while pointing in my head." When it's 12:00am so like it's tomorrow" I said

"What if she doesnt go to sleep on 12am" Jennie said shile raising her eyebrow

"Don't worry she will" I said with a evil smirk then i quickly text her.

To:Jadieee❤

Heyyy Jade buy some eggs at the store we need it.

Why? Like a Dozen of eggs?

More than that!

Okay. Like 24 eggs?

30 eggs

Okay be back at 5pm.

We look at the clock it's 4:55pm now

"Hey... so about Stella" James said while scratching his neck

"What about her?" I said while holding a knife what Im going to cut some Onions

"Well...  when i was a boy I have a crush on Stella" James said then Closes his eyes tightly.

I stop cutting onions then put the knife in the Onions.

"Hey open your eyes" John said to James

"You've couldn't  say that while she's holding a damn Knife!!" Jennie said while covering her face with a Pillow

"Well... Go with her, I .... i mean.. We don'tneed you anyway"I said while looking at the Onions, Then i set aside the onions.

"Well someone is Jealous"Lisa said

"Well.. good thing I have my Knife right here" I said while glaring on her

"I mean oh look Jade is here" Lisa said while looking terrified.

《《 FlashBack.. 》》

4 Years Ago..

While I was playing in the sand some girls puts a sand on my hair..

"Look she's ugly.."

"Noone Likes her"

"You little bitch"

I slowly walk to the kitchen of our school..
Then suddenly someone throw a book on me ..

"Hey stop it I didn't do anything to you" I Shouted at the mean Girls.

Suddenly they all throw anything on me.

Even thou someone saw me they didn't help.. Instead they look at me then Laugh at me.

My eyes became black i saw nothing.. I was so angry.. I grab anything then i run to there leader and suddenly they gasp when i open my eyes I saw the girl who is bathing at her own blood ididnt notice that i caught a knife.. and i stab it at her arms...and legs.

The girls bowed to me then the principal came.. She was shock when she saw my uniform covered in blood then the girls is on the floor with her own blood..

The principal rush to the phone to call the Cops and an ambulance  I looked at my hands then the girls they look so terrified..

Then suddenly.. I became insane then..

I... suddenly say...

"Your all next if you didn't stop hurting me.."

Then i laugh Insanely but.. I felt a present on my back when i turned around i saw a cute boy..

Then he hug me.

"Please don't be like this..."

"Who are you?"

"Lets just say we met like 2 years ago.. the one you promise to be your Bestfriend forever.."

"........Dwyne?..."

-

IM BACK AFTER HIBERNATING LIKE A SQUIRREL OR A GRIZZLY BEAR. HAHAHAHAHA. SO.. WHOS DWYNE? HAHAHAHAM. SEE YOU ON THE NEXT UPDATE.