Chapter 6 - Madam Pomfrey

Start from the beginning

Dumbledore sighed softly, leaning back in his chair.

"Very well. Do not bring too great of harm to her, however. I would not like to give the Aurors any reason to place you in Azkaban."

Severus nodded, standing.

"I must go off grounds to Apparate. Harry, would you like to come with me?"

"Severus!" Lupin said sharply. "Do you really think he'd want to see those monsters again?!"

"That is why I gave him the option, Remus."

Harry took a deep breath before nodding. "I... I'd like to go... With you.."

Lupin looked at Harry with shock, but Snape walked over to him and placed a gentle hand on his back.

"We will return to Hogwarts whenever you are ready."

Harry nods a little, and Snape leads him out the door and towards the gates.

Once they are outside of the barriers, Severus sighs softly.

"Take hold of my arm and do not let go. You may feel a bit queasy after this."

Harry nods, taking his arm, and they Apparate.

They arrive at the corner of Privet Drive. It's 9:05 pm, and Snape leads Harry down the road, looking for Number Four.

They finally find it, and Harry swallows nervously.

"Do you wish to return to Hogwarts?" Snape asks, and Harry shakes his head. "Very well."

They walk up to the door, noticing the kitchen and living room lights were on.

Snape knocks on the door and hears Petunia tell someone - her husband, no doubt - that she'd get it.

The moment she opens the door, she looks to Harry, and scowles.

"We received a letter saying he wouldn't come back." She snarles.

"Harry is not returning, however, I would like to have a word with you and your husband about him, Tuney." He bit out, and Harry looked up at him with confusion. Tuney..?

Petunia looked surprised for a moment, but then she scowled again. "Severus. I should've known. As dark as ever, I see."

Snape smirks curtly. "Of course. The very darkest. Now, are you going to invite me in, or will I have to come in by force?"

Petunia snarles, but steps aside to let Snape and Harry in.

"Vernon, we have unwanted guests." She said as she entered the living room, and Harry heard a grunt of disgust from his Uncle.

Snape guided Harry into the living room, who entered reluctantly.

He summoned two comfortable chairs and set them down, allowing Harry to hop into one, and he promptly sat down in the other.

"Harry has brought to our attention of how he has been treated in this house. I have been ordered not to cause too much damage. However..."

He flicks his wand as Vernon tries to speak, silencing him.

"I will not tolerate being backtalked to, and I will most definitely give you the most of what I can give you that you deserve. Which unfortunately, is a mere fraction."

Petunia swallowed nervously, watching Snape, who narrowed his eyes threateningly. "And don't you dare for one single second thing that I will not. You have abused and taunted Lily, and now you have done the same to her son, only worse. You are a monster, Petunia Dursley, and I am highly surprised the law has not come and hauled both you and that monstrous husband of yours off to jail for abuse and neglect."